Kaleb's Box

Well I guess I should figure out some way to start this...Well my name is Kaleb Thornton,as you can tell already and if you haven't then you obviously can't read and shouldn't be on this site in the first place,but moving on. A lot of things have been running or more like rampaging on in my mind. For one thing, I've learned a person with abandonment issues should not be left in a room alone for more than a hour because they can get thinking...thinking can lead to many things...they start thinking about EVERYTHING...they can think about how they look..about how their friends really think about them..or or or..t-they could even think about how much water they're wasting every time they drop a ice cube on the floor...about all those people out there who would do anything just for the sight of this needed life sustenance...and you simply let it waste away on the floor...not thinking about the future.But...as you can tell they can also think things far more than they are needed to...but some things need to be thought through...like how their going to succeed in life...about how they don't end up as a another numerical value in a giant pile of statistics tossed under the rug...becoming the victim of senseless crimes...about how if things would be different if it were a different time or if they were a different person completely...but we all know hate is every where no matter where you go..you could be any race, any sexuality, any gender, any age, any size but no matter people will always have hate flowing through their veins for no reason...mostly because people have become so ignorant to their own hate because they've become blinded themselves with veils or covers over their hand, programming to represent some higher power but the only thing they represent is the physical manifestation of millions of years of hate...but....that isn't even the worst kind of evil....Folly evil is the type that will charge at you blindly without regards for itself...but the worst kind of evil is bold and well thought through...the kind that will work its way into you and explode you from the inside you destroying ou physically, emotionally and mentally....leaving only a shallow shell of what you were...you try to scavenge around and pick the pieces back up but by the time you get to them they shrivel up and shatter in your hands...and......you're just done....you don't even know what to do anymore...all you think about is...all you try to remember is your past self...but it is now just shattered...you're merely a shallow form of yourself....

Well moving out of that dark corner closet..onto a lighter subject...sorta.....
Now onto a different subject... There are things in this world that should really be valued... Your sanity... And peace of safety... You may not think so but as soon as those things leave.... Things can go into a downward spiral that can never be escaped from.... A lot of things... A lot of people are merely demons hiding behind a angels mask.... You always smelled sulfur and ash but they just told you this is how angels smell.... And you believed it... Hehe... Maybe its about time we took off our own masks and finally showed them our true self... But like I said.... Sanity is a thing to treasure..... Never let go of it...... Now.... The reason I'm typing all this up is because there are a lot of things going on in the average human mind... Those of us who still have are sanity... Share common needs although it may not seem relevant at the time.... I for one.. Thought it would be clever to never removes anyone's mask not even my own... But that only led to terrible things.... I lot a bit of my sanity.... The ones around me are losing theirs.... I... Can't even process simple things sometimes... But that's why... Why sometimes I've just thought about... About is everything just stopped.... If everything just went black.... Dark... Gone... Nonexistent.... Poof.....