minecraft zombie invasion

CHAPTER 1                               one night in minecraft I was building a house then I heard a moan I ignore it but after that one I saw my friend Jackson pop out of no where then we both heard more moans then we saw zombies coming after us luckily our house was done so we went inside it then I shut my door and we had nothing to use so we just sat there and did nothing then it was morning and the zombies were burring and then died and we were so hungry we ate the zombie flesh. Later we had a plan to be ready for the next night then when we were making our plan we where in a city so we made sticks and made wooden swords then we explored the city we found a lot of chests we got armor, food, weapons, and money and we got twenty dollars each so we bought guns. Jackson had a shotgun, and a pistol. And I got a sniper, pistol, and a bazooka. Then it was night and we took cover in a building and shot millions of zombies. And we got a lot of flesh and we ate it. And we got more money and we bought more weapons. Then we mined some blocks from the city so we can make a house. In the outside it looks crappy but in the inside its awesome. The next night we got all our weapons ready we were waiting for zombies to come but we didn't see them. Then I heard a moan then I got my weapon ready then no zombies I thought something is wrong with my computer then I saw Jackson getting hurt then when I turned around I saw all the zombies coming after us I thought we were going to die but then I got a plan I told Jackson lets jump out of the window. Then Jackson said ok I told Jackson on three 1..................2......................3!!!!!!!!!!!!. And we jumped out of the window then I saw zombies jumping out of the window to so I said hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we ran as fast as we can and we made it to the woods and then we saw another zombie I was like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!! then we ran further more then we saw a village. Then we went there and we saw no zombies it was peaceful when it was night we slept. Good night the end.=)    part2 coming soon!   

Part Two  when I woke up in minecraft I heard a bag in my door I went up stairs to my window I saw two zombies I dropped 6 gravel at them they dropped two diamond swords I picked them up and when I Jackson's house it exploded it meant t the zombies are back I ran to him I saw him layed down I woke him up and told him what happened he said there're back and there're angry we went to the village we found chests with only two stone swords Jackson said lets use the stone swords first we saw two zombies I said easy as pie but they were sprinting at us. I  said too Jackson give me your stone sword he gave it to me. so I threw it at the zombies they died. I said what the crap is wrong with them. Jackson said look out three zombies were sprinting at me I got my diamond sword and I chopped there're heads off I got my diamond sword back and my stone one. When we walked to see if there're were any survivors I found a small chest that had one diamond enchanted bow and infinite arrows I shot two at the zombies that were coming at me.