The mirror

As Jamie walked through the old vintage room in her grandmothers house she saw somthing glowing behind the the old bleached silk robe her grandmother used to wear when Jamie was just a little girl. When she picked up the robe she saw a beautiful hand mirror. As Jamie picked the mirror up she noticed the beautiful marking that where carved in the rusted metal. As she gazed deeply in the mirror she saw a face of a young girl. The girl looked terrified, she was carrying a little brown teddy bear, and every time Jamie bilnked she would move closer. When the girl in the mirror cane close enough Jamie noticed a knife weaved in the side of her head. After all that Jamie gently set the mirror down and ran aout of the room.

That night Jamie couldn't get the girl out of her thoughts. Then somthing happened, as Jamie was finally starting to fall asleep she heard footsteps and the same son that the girl in the mirror sang.

"Don't forget me do not leave me out hear in the could night don't forget about all the laughter we shared don't forget the sad days when I would comfort you don't forget me don't forget all"

When the signing stopped Jamie heard the door open creaking as it opened. Then jamie heard another song but in the same voice.

"We must kill we must know don't forget the girl in the snow lying in a puddle of her own blood with a knife wedged in the side of her head I must get my revenge by killing ones family to see mine again"

The voice crept closer and closer but when Jamie woke up there was no girl the door wasn't open nothing had happened it was just a scary dream and with that Jamie new that it was all fake so she felt safe again.