Chapter 1

Katelyn's Point of view:
Thinking is in bold print!!😅
Ughh.. I'm going to be so LATE!!
Suddenly... Crash I ran into something great.. " Oh.. My Irene I'm so sorry" said the person I ran into. " It's ok.." I looked up to see what the person looked like. She had brown hair with some different shades of brown in it and had dark brown eyes.. " I'm Lauren and are you a Freshman?" " I'm Katelyn " I said " And yes I'm a Freshman.." " Cool.. Are you going home ?" Lauren said with a shy smile. " Yeah.. But I have to go to the store.. Like NOW!!" Said a little bit louder than I hoped.. "W-well" she stuttered " Can I come with you and if so can my friend Olivia meet up with us there." " Sure "I said  and me and Lauren walked to the store..
Laurens Point of view:
OMI I made a new friend!!! Haha take that mommy saying I'm not social!! Her name is Katelyn and I can't wait for her to see Olivia!!!
As Katelyn and I walked to the store ,we talked about school and stuff.. When we got there I saw Olivia outside.. "Olivia!"I screamed! " O-oh h-hi" Olivia said shyly. " Hi.. I'm Katelyn and I'm guessing you're Olivia because someone Wink Wink Lauren Wink Wink was screaming your name." " Hey I just excited" I said smiling.
Anyways we got to know each other a bit.. Then all of a sudden Travis rammed into Us... This was going to be a long shopping trip....

To be continued..😝