Marcel imagine #2

It had been a long hard day at school. You were so tired and couldnt wait to get home. As you were driving, you saw shadows moving a lot in an almost invisible alleyway. Being he daring girl you are, you pull to the side and cautiously make your way into the alleyway. You turn to see non other than marcel, your school need being kick and called names by your school jocks. You had always liked marcel, and seeing them doing this him made you more than furious. "HEY! Step away from him. All of them stop and turn around.

Marcel whimpers. "Y/N? Is that you? You have to chuckle at his adorable voice. "Yeah. And I was just wondering... Why are these jerks bearing you up?" You look at all of the with hate. "I - I don't know." " SHUTUP! One of the guys yells. You run up and push one of the guys over and one runs up to you. Holding your had behind you. You step and his toe and punch him In the nose. There was one guy left and he was huge. You take a deep nreath preparing yourself for him. He jumps at you, and you quickly jolt out of the way. Soon, another guy gets up. "We'll. no one can help you now princess. He pushes you roughly against the wall. You head getting severe pain. You can feel your eyes shutting but just before they do, you see them walking back over to marcel. "No. Please." You whisper the last bit as your whole world goes black. Marcel's eyes go dark. His face flushes. You can see the determanation in his eyes. He wants them to pay for what they just did. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! NO ONE. HURTS HER!" He gets up running over to the first one pinching him hard in the stomach just before kicking the other in the same place. He takes both their necks and smashes their head together knocking them both out. The next day you wake up in a hospital. Marcel by your side. "W - what happened yesterday?" " these three jerks tried to Hirt you and me. And now their in jail for the next 5 months." He smiles and kisses your head. " marcel. I live you. " he blushes bright red before whispering, "I love you too. I'm so glad you ok." You both share a passionate beautiful kiss and that blossoms your relationship.