ZOMBIE CARL

CHAPTER 1 The Very Beginning       

Hi Stephen Kelly's parents I am the new English teacher, Mr, Grimm. Stephen and his sisters Kate and Kris are good kids. Carl always complains about how mean they are to him, but there is no way to believe that, they're always good in my class. Stephen, do you have anything to say, "well, yes, Carl is the nerd in the class, but we don't mess with him, I have no clue why he is trying to frame us". I am leaving I have things to talk about with my sisters tell me how it goes.  By honey mom, really I am 16 years old now. When I stepped out the door, it got cold all of a sudden then, I saw Carl. When I called his name he turned around and ran when I turned the corner, he was gone. It was like he was a ghost, that thought sent a strange feeling of achievement. Well lets start from the beginning. Monday during last period, Kris thought it would be a good idea to visit Carl since he think it is nice to tell on people when they did nothing. He is a very quiet, sometimes. Wait, so you know how nerds are they are always being literal about things, well, that's what got Carl into trouble with us. I can't stand it when he does that. Sunday 12:30 1738 were at the house getting ready to go to church. Mom pleases I don't want to go to church it makes me sleepy and I have things to do. It is time we are ready to get it rocking' n rolling. Kate said, "We are going at 10:30 he won't even know what hit him." 'But what if he thinks it is us witch it will be and he will tell the police for breaking and entering." Krss said, always going with the what ifs, me and Kate will be with you. It is Monday the prank is finished and Carl is not here. Kriss thought it was because he was still scared from yesterday, but I think it has something to do with what I saw saturday. I don't know what happened, but I think it has sonthing to do with what we did.