Enrollment

"Enroll your children into the Institute, please," I begged the surrounding members of the clan. I knew I risked the fate of our clan by asking this of them, but I knew it was worth it. The children needed a safe place to grow up and learn of what they are, they needed a place to be able to hone their skills and put them to use. "They will go through 1st through their senior year."

"Morgan, please, they are hardly five" Charlotte pleaded, her burnt red hair falling straight as she leaned forward. Her daughter sat at her feet with her eyes closed in a peaceful slumber; the young girl looked like a near replica of her mom just with lighter hair.

"Charlotte, you and Ryan's little girl will be more than safe inside the walls of the Institute. Just think, you won't have to worry that hunters will kill her or that she'll starve; this is for the best" I told them gently. Ryan's eyes gleamed in the dimmed light and he hissed a cursed.

"Are you sure rogues won't find her..." a strained voice from behind me asked. Turning I found Jonathan staring down at a photo gripped tightly in his hands, he looked up at me and his blue eyes were bloodshot with tears.

I felt bad for him; he lost his wife and over half his pack to rogues three years ago. This couldn't be easy for him, that I am asking him to give up his only daughter. But then again, I didn't feel too bad because she'd be safer here than anywhere. "Answer the damn question Morgan" Jonathan's angry rasp made me jump and dragged me from my thoughts.

"Yes, she will be protected from rogues, nothing will harm her" I assured him gently. Jonathan rose from his seat and walked over to me, he looked me straight in the eyes; I, even being a powerful witch, had to fight not to flinch away from his powerful stare.

"Then I will enroll her into your school. It will give me the chance to hunt down the monsters who murdered her mother," he snarled fiercely. I nodded and adverted my eyes to the girl. She was special. She had the blood of a ferocious alpha and a kind Luna running through her veins. She will become a great leader one day.

"Thank you so much," I nodded to him.

"You have to promise me though that you will never let her leave institute grounds. It is to dangerous," he growled as he knelt next to his daughter and placed a locket around her neck.

"If that is your wish," I nodded. Turning to the group I added, "You will be able to visit them every other Sunday too. And we'll have family events for you guys."

"As long as you teach our son to be humble and to teach him humility," Moiré said as she looked down at the son. Her white braid fell over her shoulder and her son played with the tip.

"You have to teach him to be a warrior too," her husband, Kyle, spoke up coldly.

"Yes, if you would like," I promised.

"I think it'll be a wonderful opportunity for my daughter," Paulina's angelica voice rang out. I looked their way and smiled as she cradled her daughter in her cream colored wings.

"Our son will go," Joseph spoke coldly. "He needs to learn to fend for himself." The dark counter part glared at his son, though he would not admit there was slight regret in his eyes.

"Morgan? Will my daughter be the only wolf?" Jonathan asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't not want it to be so obvious.

"You daughter will be the only pure alpha wolf. There are no other, good... candidates. However, there will be other lower rank wolves and alphas," I covered.

"I see," he nodded. I lied to him. There was one other pure alpha pup but he wasn't an option at the moment.

"I promise all of you," I began, "Your children will be raised to be great leaders of there kind and will make all of you very proud by the time is up."