{1}

Taylor's POV
It's weird thinking that there's a thing growing inside of you. A human being that you're brining into the earth. You're adding to the population of the world. It's really weird for me to think about that. But ever since Ed and I got married, we've always wanted a family. You know even though I've dated other guys. I kinda expected Ed and I to get married and start a family. He proposed after dating for 1 year. We had our wedding on a beach in Hawaii and it was magical. We wanted to hold of on trying to make a baby for a little while cause we felt like we weren't ready. Then after 2 years of waiting we decided to try. I got all the symptoms and missed my period and that's when I found out that we were gonna have a little baby. Right now I'm at 20 weeks and I'm gonna go to the doctors to find out the gender. Ed doesn't know I made this appointment and he's at work right now. I'm gonna surprise him by decorating the house in either blue or pink. So I make my way to my car to head to the doctors.

  I arrive at the doctors and walk to the check in desk. "Hello what's your name?" The woman at the desk asks.
"Taylor Sheeran," I reply.
"Ah yes Taylor Sheeran . Popular pop artist," she says.
"Yup that's me," I laugh.
"Finding out the gender of your child. Good luck Mrs. Sheeran," she gave me a slight smile. I walked away from the desk and walk to the elevator. I had to go to the 5th floor. I waited for the elevator to come down. I watched the number go from 3 to 1. The door slowly opened and I waddled in.

  I got to the 5th floor and walked to the waiting room. I sat down next to a stack of magazines. I shuffled through the magazines and settled with a cooking one. I flipped through the pages full of recipes. I'm gonna be a mother I need to find meals to make. It had many recipes for healthy meals and desserts. From the corner of my eye I see a girl ( as pregnant as I am ) sit next to me. I look up and smile. "Hi," I say. She slowly looks up at me, "Hey."
"How are you?" I ask
"Ugh terrible. I had really bad morning sickness this morning. Being pregnant is bitter sweet," she sighs.
"I know right. Are you having a boy or a girl?" I ask.
"I don't know yet that's why I'm here," she laughs.
"I'm here for that too!" I excitedly say.
"Really! That's so cool," she replies.
"Taylor Sheeran?" A doctor coming around the corner says.
"While that's my cue. Gotta go!" I say while forcing myself up.
"Good luck!"
  I walk back with the nurse to the back room. The room was very cramped. I sat of the hospital chair thing. "How are are doing Mrs. Sheeran?" She asks.
"I'm doing great! No problems so far," I say.
"Okay I'll just ask you a series of questions," she says grabbing her clip board. She asked me all the questions and we just jumped right in. ( A/N I'm not gonna go into detail because I don't know exactly what happened during this so I hope you forgive me 💕 )

   I walked out of the room very excited. I know the gender of my child now. I walk up to the desk and schedule my next appointment. I walk out of the building to my car. I went to part city and got all the same color decorations to surprise Ed when he gets home. I got balloons and streamers. I pay for everything and wobbled out. I needed to hurry cause Ed was gonna come home soon. Luckily part city is right next to our house.

   I got home and then started getting everything up. I blew up balloons and put them all over the house. I set the big ballon in the middle of our hallway where our main entrance is. I hang up streamers all over the place in every room. I even got dressed in the same color. I waited anxiously for Ed to come home. I really wanted to tell him it was killing me.

   I hear the door handle jiggle and I jump up. I stand next to the big balloon and waited for Ed to come in.

Ed's POV
    I walk into the house and was shocked. The floor was covered in pink balloons and pink streamers. "Taylor what have you been doing babe," I laugh. I look up to see Taylor next to a big balloon saying "It's a girl!" She's smiling really big. "Surprise!" She yells.
"Taylor when did this happen? When did you find out," I laugh.
"I secretly got an appointment to find out the gender of our little bun," she smiles. Her eyes are filled with tears of joy.
"We're gonna have a little girl," I say.
"We're having a girl!" She says jumping up and down. I hug my beautiful wife. I now know the gender of our child and it was an unbelievable feeling. I kissed her and wiped away her tears of joy. "You excited?" I ask.
"Of course I am! We are gonna have a baby," she smiles. I lock my fingers in with hers. "Got any names picked out yet hun?" I ask.
"I wanna wait till we have her," she smiles. I couldn't wait to see our daughters beautiful face.

New story! I'm booth tayvin and Sweeran trash so 😂. I tried to make these chapters longer than the ones in my tayvin fanfic. I say it went well. Tell me if you like this so far. I really like this and I'm excited to write more. Make sure to vote and comment I'll write the next chapter soon. BYE!

- Anna🦄