I'm.Pretty.Serious.

The worst part was no one took her seriously ever. So she decided to not talk bout it and let them be. Cz she couldn't control the urges and so she couldn't wait for each one of them to become okay with the fact that she wanted to leave. She was just waiting for the day he was done with his exams. So that he can anaylze the situations properly. Now he could. For her it was her last piece of life that was left with him somewhere in the fight btw love and time. She was waiting for this last day wen she could tell him how she felt. How she blamed herself for both the times. How much she loves him. How she has been guilty for not saying a word these 2 yrs. But she had her final chance that day. She talked to him for 2 hrs. She said it all. She felt a lot better. But yet he couldn't stay. He was going away. For him. For his future. She wanted to see him happy. So she didn't say anything. He left. She had to leave too. Cz that's how she could stop him even if that was temporary. She did wat she had been planning for long. He blamed himself for knowing about it all this while yet not understanding how serious she was bout it. All he said each time was okay. Tday he sat there mourning for a loss. Which was his biggest loss. She was right. He stayed back for a while. Till each one of them could come out of the pain of this loss. Then he was given the very last letter she wrote for him just before ending it. It said HI its me! Crying?? Ik it was ur biggest fear to see ppl give up on their lives bcz of u. Ik that's wat makes u stay away frm commitment too. But its okay...it was my decision. IT WAS NEVER UR FAULT. Just a request don't bring 'her' to my funeral or else I'll have to call u up here with me. Jk. U belong there. That's why i left u there and came far away. I dont wnt to end with a normal bye or goodbye or any of that shizz cz neither of us in this relationship was normal ever but yeah i could say. MY LAST REQUEST IS...SAY U'LL REMEMBER ME, STANDING IN A NICE DRESS STARING AT THE SUNSET. RED LIPS AND ROSY CHEEKS SAY U'LL SEE ME AGAIN EVEN IF IT'S IN UR WILDEST DREAMS. Yepp just that. Rest u've given me everything I've ever wanted. Frm a perfect smile to a perfect drop of tear. Frm moments to memories its been worth it. Believe me. Take care. Love youu... Hence with that she left teaching each one of them that its imp to take ppl seriously and not for granted. Cz in this wide world only some ppl r firm on their words those who r prove it. Like she did. With that within a few minutes his world came crashing down. He sat there crying for his loss thinking bout her and falling in love with the memories just like she had planned.