One Look

Today was the first day of middle school. I was nervous at first but I put on a brave face.

The bell rang for homebase. I looked at me schedule to see my quad was 7B Eagles. I walked into my home base to see my crush. My eyes popped out of their sockets. I rushed and sat in a random seat far away from him.

My stomach kept turning. I felt like I was gonna throw up. The bell rang for first period and I checked my schedule. I had math. I walked out of the classroom listening to music.

I bumped into something hard. I look up to see my crush.

"Watch where your going dweeb!" Zayn yells. I flinch and run. I hear someone following me. I run faster and faster. I reached math and I sat down in a open desk.

I wiped my eyes. I sniffled and wiped my nose on my jacket. The teacher Mrs. Sardea was talking about the syllabus. I didn't pay attention. I played with my fingers.

After one hour the bell rang. I looked at my shedule to see I had P.E.

I smiled. I love being active. One time a kid said he was better than me playing football (soccer) so long story short I won and he was sent to the nurses office to get his face checked.

Ahh. I remember that. Except the part were I got suspended.

I walked in the gym and I was pulled into a corner. I knew who it was. I squeezed my eyes shut. If I open them I would break down.

"Look at me!" He yelled and I sobbed into my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a perfect shade of green. Harry looked at me like I was dead raccoon.

He pushes me to the floor and I hit my head pretty hard on the floor. I heard voices around my before I let the darkness swallow me.

~~~

My body felt fine but my head feels like somebody threw a rock at it, then ran it over with a bulldozer, and then dropped a fully grown blue whale on it.

Yup. It was that bad. I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn't budge. I tried speaking but my mouth Didnt move and inch. I tried moving anything. It felt like I was glued to a ceiling.

I heard someone talking to me.

"Franky please wake up. I know that you were pushed but I didn't know it was that serious. I love you. Please come back baby girl." My dad says. I tried to do anything to show him 'it's ok' but i didn't move.

I heard scraping of a chair and I door opening and closing.

"Franklin. Please wake up. I miss you. You might not be hearing this but it's me. Remember? Louis. Your mum called my mum and we came as soon as possible." I felt him grab my hand. I felt so safe.

Louis is my best mate. We were best friends since diapers. I remember the day I met louis.

--FlashBack--

My mum brought me to the pond in the park to feed the ducks today, I love ducks. I twirled around in my beautiful small dress.

I waddled over to the water and threw bread pieces in it. I threw them for about three minutes. After I was done I sat down near the water.

Out of nowhere a little boy in shorts and a stripped shirt came over and yelled.

"I am the kwing of the powd!" He yelled. I got startled and fell into the water,

My mum ran over and grabbed me and pulled me out the water.

I look down and see my tutu all wet. I looked at the now guilty boy next to me.

"You messed up my dwess!" I yell pointing to my tutu and mini dress.

"I sowwy." He said. I smiled and ran over to him. I hugged him and he hugged back .

"I am Louis Tomlinson. I is two." He said showing me one finger.

"I am franklin Jesid. I am two years old." I said holding up two fingers.

After that we played and we became best friends forever.

--end of FlashBack--

"Please Franky please wake up." He said. I know he is crying. His voice sounded raspy.

Will all my might I opened my eyes. "Louis?" I whispered to him. He shot his head up and brought me into a huge hug.

"I need to call the nurse dont go to sleep!" He yelled running out of the room.

A couple minutes later a bunch of nurses came in and they smiled. "Mrs. Jesid. Welcome back. Would you like to go home?" A nurse with blond hair said. I nodded and she checked all the instruments next to my bed.

"Well you look fine. But we need to provide you pain killers for your head." She said.i nodded and got dressed. Thank you Louis for bringing my clothes.

--2 months later--

I haven gone to school ever since the accident. Louis was with me ever since. I smiled to myself.

"Why you smiling love?" Louis said Wilst holding a carrot.

"Nothing. It's just that I am glad to have a wonderful friend like you lou." I said embracing him.