Epilogue

A girl named Jennah Mae Johnson
Never believed in LOVE, because love is nothing right?

She is a highschool girl, powerful, kind, helpful, caring, smart, rich, and has the most beautiful heart.

She is one of the most popular girls in her school. Her parents owns one of the biggest and powerful business in the world, her parents are business partners with the Emeralds and the Emmanuels. They own the Johnson's company.

She has two best friends named Gaby Emerald and Emma Emmanuel and they are the kindest, weirdest, caring and lovable person. Jennah loved them so much.

Gaby Emerald is a rich, smart, talented, kind, caring, lovable, and beautiful girl, every girl wants to be like her and she is the most popular girl in the school. Her parents owns one of the most powerful business companies in the world. They own the Emerald's company

Emma Emmanuel is a smart, beautiful, rich, caring, loving, fabulous girl. She is one of the most popular girl in school. Her mom owns one of the most powerful fashion business in the world. Her father owns one the the biggest companies in the world. They own the Emmanuel's company.

Jennah has a older brother Jeremy Johnson one of the most popular guy in their school. He is muscular, sporty, smart, kind, has a amazing heart and he is very protective of her little sister...

Jennah does not believe in love anymore because of her past, but will Jennah fall inlove with this new guy in school or will her heart never believe in love ever again.

Let's find out in the story who is the new guy in school and who will make Jennah's heart believe in love again

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
PLS ENJOY MY STORY ITS MY FIRST ONE 😁😁😁