Darkness Wont Overcome

"Jase, go upstairs and make the beds" I ordered to one of my pack members.

"Yes Alpha Allyson".

Oh hey, this is Alpha Allyson , Alpha female of the De' Luna pack in Texas, and mate of Alpha Dylan , we are the biggest and the best pack in Texas.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself here, I am also a werewolf, but not the kind of girly wolf that is all nice and perky...

I have a dark side to me ...a dark past , and a very dark future as you are about to see....

It all started this sunny morning when I was going out to round up all the pups that went to the mall, they always love to hang out there, so I packed some extra clothes and shifted into my large wolf, my wolf is a light chocolate color, my kaleidoscope eyes glinting in the morning sun. When I got there , I smelt something delicious. I could almost taste it in my watery mouth, I breathed in the smell almost moaning at it. That smell could only happen if you're near your mate... But that's impossible. Is Dylan near or something?

But I soon waved it off, and started over to the pretzel shop, you know werewolves just LOVE pretzels , and then I smelt it again, the delicious smell of pretzels, but also something else..."MATE, MATE, MATE" I heard my wolf scream at me, I groaned at her familiar voice. She took over and made me run to the amazing scent, I looked up, and I gasped once I saw the most gorgeous man I have ever saw looked down at me, he had bright cerulean blue eyes, midnight black hair , and he was grinning at me with his pearly whites, I was confused at this point , but instinctively knew that...this is my mate.