Part One

I can still see it.
I can still see her smiling at me. She really did have a beautiful, beautiful smile. Her eyes; those beautiful brown eyes. They were so hypnotizing.
I always wanted to tell her about the beauty of her eyes and her smile. Never got a chance to though. She was always so busy. I would've never met her unless she joined the photography club. She looked so beautiful when she entered the room. I've always wanted to capture her beauty.
Sadly, she was a very busy person. I've only talked to her for a few minutes, but in those minutes I could tell that she was a very passionate person. The way her eyes lit up when she talked about photography said it all.
I've asked her multiple times to hangout with me. But she was just so busy! I understood though. She was a model after all.

After a few weeks I had met her, I checked her schedule and saw that she was going to a club nearby on Friday. I wanted to surprise her. So i build up some courage and went there. When I walked in the club I saw her standing beside the bar in a beautiful black dress. I took a shot of vodka and went up to her. I said 'hi' and we talked smalltalk. I bought her a drink and we were having a good time.
Just when I was about to ask her to dance, a random guy came up to her and asked her. She said 'yes' without a glance at me and walked to the dance floor.
My temper started to rise. I could feel myself getting angry. I mean why wouldn't I be? I went to such great measures for her! I followed her home everyday! I made sure she was out of harms way! I even fought a guy who was harassing her on instagram! I also broke into her house to make sure there was no harmful substances in there! I went to great lengths for her and this is how she repays me?!
What did I do to deserve this? Who is this guy, even? I've never seen him before. He was never in any photos with her. I know every single one of her friends and family. I even know her ex's and the people she has had one night stands with. He's not one of those people. Who is he? And why does he want to steal my girl?!
So naturally when he came to order a drink for himself, I poisoned it. A few moments after drinking it, he went to the bathroom and never came back.