Mated to a Bad Boy

Hi- So this is my new story. I thought I should try something new. I hope you guys like it and please tell me what you think. Vote, Fan and Comment xXx

ONE

“Don’t you dare walk away from me Samantha!”

I ignored her and kept on walking.

“If you slam that-”

I slammed the door in her face, grinning when I heard my sister’s shriek. And just for good measure I locked the door as well. The handle rattled.

“Samantha open this door right now.” More rattling followed by curses.

“Tut, tut sister wherever did you learn that language from?” I sniggered as I opened my window and crawled to the edge of the roof before jumping off. I lived on the third floor of our mansion, so let me tell you the jump for a human would have definitely broken something. But for a wolf? It was a walk in the park.

I took a left instead of going into the woods stretched out in front of me and found myself on the main road. Our house was at the outskirts of the town and was the only one for miles. There was only really one road that either lead you out of Creek Falls or back into the town. Right now I was heading towards the out of town.

I could have run to the party as it was just at the other end of the woods but that would mean ruining my clothes. I looked down at my outfit. Yep, too pretty to ruin. I was wearing a green dress that fell to my knees in waves- one of my favorite colors. My arms were bare and I didn’t bother to wear a jacket. My long brown hair was pulled back into a single ponytail and was swishing behind me. I looked good and I felt confident.

I heard a car driving up so I stuck out my thumb. The car stopped right beside me and a guy with curly brown hair stuck his head out of the driver seat window.

He grinned at me, twin dimples flashing. “Well, well if it isn’t Miss Samantha Silver. Slumming it are we?”

I stopped and faced him raising an eyebrow. “Is that you T? What- did they finally let you out of the psychiatric ward early? You must be finding it so hard to readjust, which is why I am going to ignore your lapse in judgment.” 

He rolled his eyes. “Charming, real charming.”

A girl from the passenger seat lifted her body half out of the window and leaned against the roof. “Will you guys stop dissing each other already? You would think you would both be mature and get over yourself but noo.”

I laughed. “Sorry Phoebe but your brother can be a real pain in the ass,” I said as I got into the back of the car. Phoebe was my best friend since… actually I can’t remember from when. I just know that she has always been in my life. She sat back down fully and a second later we hit the open road.

It was weird sometimes seeing how similar they looked even though T was younger by 1 year. They both had curly brown hair that surrounded their oval faces and gorgeous hazel eyes that I would just kill for. But I guess it looked better on them with their very light caramel skin- on my pale skin it would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Phoebe wore her hair just a little above her collarbone though. She was wearing her usual custom half leather jacket which came under her breast, a black miniskirt and black tights with her combat boots laced up to her knees. Her top was black and lacy and had the words ‘wolfy disguise’ in bright white- her own weird humor.

Phoebe turned to look at me grinning. “Let me guess: the warden wouldn’t let you out again and now you’re back to sneaking out.”