Autumn Leaves

Demi and Wilmer had just gotten home from one of the most waited parties of the year and they had to get home earlier because Wilmer got into a fight with a man who was staring at his woman non-stop and started flirting with her later.

- I just can believe you punched him Wilmer, you don't even like it when people get violent - Demi said really annoyed.

- What? Did you see the way he was looking at you and started flirting with you? If I didn't punch him he wouldn't stop, believe me - Wilmer protested.

- Well we could've just gotten out of there, beating him just made you look like the bad guy.

- Ok... but I don't regret it Demi.

Demi sighed and went upstairs to their bedroom to get ready for bed. Wilmer could be really annoying when he wanted to and in that moment he was getting on her last nerve.

- Are you mad at me? - He questioned as he entered the bedroom to get ready for bed too.

- Not mad, annoyed. - Demi replied.

- Look Demi, I'm really sorry but I just couldn't control it. Put yourself in my position. What would you do if a girl was staring at me for like half an hour straight and then started flirting with me?

- Well, I don't know but I guarantee I wouldn't beat... - Demi started but soon stopped as she realized she would probably do the same as he did.

- See! I told you. I'm sorry honey but I just couldn't control it. I love you so much and I don't want you to go to bed annoyed at me. - Wilmer said as he got closer to Demi and put his hands around her waist.

- I forgive you, but don't do it again, please baby. You hate violence and I'm not a fan of it either so next time try to find a better way to solve things ok? And... - Demi said as she put her hands around his neck. - I love you too.

He leaned in and slowly brought his lips closer to hers.

- I promise I'll never do it again. - Wilmer said.

Before Demi could say anything, Wilmer pressed his lips against hers and kissed her. They kissed slowly and soon Demi's tongue traced his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he opened his mouth gladly accepting it so then their tongues were fighting against each other.

- Mmmm, I love you so much. - Demi said once they broke the kiss. - And I'd like to continue this but we have to get up really early tomorrow and I know what this kind of kisses lead to so let's stop.

Wilmer laughed and agreed with her and soon they were cuddled in their bed with their pajamas on.
Demi's head was pressed against Wilmer's chest and he had one hand in her hair and another one around her. They weren't talking and the TV wasn't on so the room was silent, but the silence was comfortable.

- You know, I really missed moments like these. Lately we haven't been able to spend much time with one another so it's great that we have this entire month to enjoy ourselves. - Demi said breaking the silence.

- Yes baby I feel the same way. We have both been so busy. Moments like this are precious and so special. But, you know what I miss too? - Wilmer said.

- What? - She asked.

- You singing to me.

Demi smiled. She used to sing to him every night because he said it helped him sleep better.

- Oh really? - She questioned.

- Really. - He replied.

- Well, that's not a problem. I can still sing to you and I can do it right now if you want to.

- Yes! - Wilmer exclaimed as an excited 5 year old boy.

- What song do you want? - Demi asked even though she already knew the answer.

- Autumn Leaves... - Wilmer said.

Demi smiled at his answer. Wilmer loved that song and he loved hearing Demi singing it.

- If you leave this time I feel that you'll be gone for good, so
And I hold on like leaves and fall to what is left
Said her father left her young and
He said he'll be back with that same
Song that you just said you'll stay forever with - Demi started singing and watched as their positions inverted and now he was the one laying against her chest while her hand was on his head.

- It seems that all the autumn leaves are falling, I feel like you're the only reason for it
All the things you do (x6)
It's safe to say you're the only reason for it
I've been bleeding in your silence
I feel safer in your violence
I hold on like leaves and fall to what is left
Before I sleep I talk to God
He must be mad with me, it's coming
I'm confused who I'll spend my forever with, oh - She sang as she watched his eyes close.

- It seems that all the autumn leaves are falling
I feel like you're the only reason for it.
It seems that all the autumn leaves are falling
I feel like you're the only reason for it
All the things you do (x6).

Demi finished the song and when she looked at him he was deep in his sleep but he had a little smile on his face. She smiled down at him.

- I love you more than anything in the world my love.

And after that, she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

- - - - - - - - - -

Well hello everyone!
I'm Joanna and I know this is horrible, but this is the first thing I've ever written in my entire life so yea.

I was listening to Autumn Leaves while thinking about life and I decided to write this and I know the song doesn't have much to do with what I've written but oh well.

By the way sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language!

Kisses!
- Joanna (Kika)