2 hot teachers and 1 student..stranded on an island?! [Student/Teacher Romance]

Chapter 1

"Bye mum!! Love you!!!" I yell from the door. "Bye love you sweetie!!! See you in two weeks!!" mum yelled back.

Hi I'm Ashleigh and I'm your typical 17 year old girl... WRONG...

I HATE shopping, makeup, stilettos and hot quarterback players.

Yep I'm weird, but in my own way...

I guess I have light brown hair, big chocolate brown eyes and olive skin.

Well I guess I'm on the plane and we're about to take off when the flight attendant speaks over the microphone "passengers of Flight 345 we are about to take off, please buckle up your seat belts and please enjoy your flight."

"I'm so excited Casey!!" I squeal. "yeah same here!!" Casey replies.

***

About 4 hours through the 8 hour flight I'm sitting in my seat reading my favourite magazine Harpers Bazaar. I was just reading about the latest fashion when the plane starts rocking from side to side.

Casey my best friend says "Ah Ashleigh what was that?" "We Probably just ran into a small stor..." I was interrupted when the plane dips to the right and everyone screams. "Small?!!!" Casey screams.

"Ladies and Gentlemen our right engine has failed and stopped, please do not panic and grab a life vest from under your seats, I repeat do not panic." the pilot says. We grab our life vests and strap them on, then the plane dips forward and we're plummeting towards the still lifeless water.

We are all screaming our heads off when we hit the water...

I felt the water submerging my feet, shit we're going under fast... I try to unbuckle my seat belt but the fucking things jammed!!

The water was now around my neck... I look around and see lifeless bodies stuck under their seat belts the water had submerged me and I was running out of breath... I finally got my seat belt undone and swan towards the surface to get one last breath of air and swam back down to Casey... But I was to late her pale life less body was floating in the water...

I then saw Mr Doug my hot English teacher stuck under his seatbelt. I knew what I had to do I swam up to him and pulled him out we swam out of the plane and towards the waters surface.

When we reached the surface we gasped for air and saw floating bodies surrounding us as well as Casey's, tears came in my eyes but I knew there was no time for it.

We Swam farther away from the sunken plans and saw Mr Blaine swimming toward us.

"M-Mr Blaine, y-y-your alive." I stuttered

It was fucking freezing it was like minus 30 decrease in the water!!

I was so cold that I started seeing black patches in my Eyes and I blacked out...

How do ya'll like my first chapter

It's also my first book that I actually liked so please comment, vote, subscribe and fan!!