Change - A Niall Horan story

Prologue

"Erm, thanks," I pulled my pants back on leaving a panting Juliana still naked on the bed. She looked up at me with confused eyes. Her high still racing through that perfect body of hers.

"What the fuck? You're fucking me and leaving?" she half yelled at me over the sound of the pulsing bass from the party going on downstairs.

"Erm, yeah. Isn't that how it works? A one night stand?" I laughed slipping my 'crazy mofos' t-shirt.

"What if i don't want just a one night stand niall! You have to admit you felt something! You can't deny the connection we just had," her simple brown eyes connected with mine and I felt myself fall just a little more for this adorable 16 year old girl. But I couldn't admit to her I felt something. That's not what us popular guys do. My friends would never let us go. I would be called whipped for the rest of my life.

"Whatever," I shrugged leaving her laying there hurt and confused.

                                                                ~ two weeks later ~

My phone rang for the sixth time in 10 minutes, and once again, it was Juliana. Fed up with the calls I just answered it. "What is it? What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say I'm..... I'm going away for a while and I loved the night I had with you. I love you Niall," she hung up immediately before I got to say what was on my mind.

"I love you too..." of course there was no answer back. And I had lost her.