Prolouge

Prolouge

Good morning! I chirped happily to my best friend Noah .

Alexandra, you scared me! He said holding his hand over his heart.

I just rolled my eyes at him and hugged him tightly. I missed him. We didn't see each other for a week because I had to leave school.

Can't b-reathe! He exclaimed.

"Yeah right. Come on the bell is about to ring."

"Okay. Let's go"

So how was Canada? He asked his expression shows that he was interested but his eyes held a different thing. It was a mix of fear & sadness

It was fine. I guess. Considering I had to face my mom. It actually went well. I said keeping my face bright.

Oh okay. Come on let's go he said and we walked to class Since Noah and i had homeroom together.

When we entered the classroom we both went to our different seats. I went to my seat at the back and started doodling since the teacher still didn't arrive.

Good morning class sorry I'm late. I just got a call from the principal. Anyway we have a new student Cole Walters. Cole you could seat anywhere there are a few vacant seats.

What! She just let him pick his seat?! Why didn't we get to pick our seat? I said to myself quietly.

To my surprise Cole actually sat beside me. Well, here's to a new friend.

Hi! The name's Cole right? My name's Alexandra nice to meet you. I said sticking my hand over to his.

He didn't say anything he just ignored me and listened to what ms. Larim was saying.

My smiled faltered a bit. Well I guess he isn't friendly then I turned to face our teacher again. #IgnoreMuch?

Apparently we were going to have a field trip only us seniors. Well this is going to be fun. The news itself got the attention of the whole class.

The field trip is going to be for the whole seniors. All of you are going to camping for three days and two nights.

I wasn't exactly fond of going camping on the woods. Mainly because I am deathly afraid of bugs. The thought itself sent shivers to my skin.

The bell rang I immediately stood up from my place about to leave when Ms.Larim called Me and Cole.

Ms.Smith could you tour Mr.walters to the whole school and show him all the classes? She asked me.

Umm. Sure, why not? I said and smiled at her.

Great! Now go on you don't want you to be late for class she said and Cole and I went out.

What's your next class? I asked him.

Math with Mr. Francisco he answered solemnly

"Oh. Um. Your class is actually at the left part of the building mine is on the right."

It's alright. He said and started walking to the opposite direction.

Oh. I'll show walk you to your classroom. I said and I walked going to his class.

Are you sure? You're going to be late to class. He said eying me warily.

Nah it's okay. I said I would show you to all your classes so.

"Oh okay. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

Why are you being nice to me? He asked me.

I stopped dead on my tracks, why was I being nice to him when he wasn't even nice to me?

I just shrugged and I walked again

Oh were here! This is math with Mr. Francisco. Bye. See ya. I said and left running to my class. .

When I did reach the class I was left panting, out of breath I creaked open the door and hear the wrath of our teacher.

Alexandra! You're late! Detention after school.

I just nodded and sat at my seat.

Detention couldn't be that bad.

...............

Author's Note:

Hi I am officially welcoming you to my story. Thank you for actually taking the time to actually read it. :) . Things are just about to get interesting. I update frequently. Happy Readings!

-PrettyBitterMe