Falling For Smosh

“He sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. He lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.” I sing while strumming my guitar.

            “Wow, Eleanor,” Rebel says standing in the doorway.

            “Sorry, I just really miss Ian. I don’t like him being away for this long. What if he cheats on me or something?” I say as I put my guitar down.

            “He would never cheat on you and you know it. He loves you. What do you mean my heart wants to come home, anyway?” Rebel asks.

            “Because he has my heart,” I say getting up off the bed and going past her.

            “That’s the cheesiest thing I have ever heard!” Rebel says behind me following me into the kitchen, “When are they coming home anyway?”

            “They should be home late tonight. Why? Do you want to see Anthony?” I wink.

            “SHUT UP!” She yells at me. Her face turns bright red and I laugh at her. She has had the biggest crush on Anthony before I even started dating Ian. I feel bad for her because she is around him 24/7 and can never confess her feelings, but honestly I think Anthony feels the same way about her, like has she seen how he looks at her?

            “What you know it’s true,” I smirked.

            “Well he doesn’t like me back anyway,” She got all quiet, “So stop rubbing it in my face,” She got one of my One Direction cups down from the cupboard. Of course she got a Liam one he was her favorite.

            “You don’t know that,” I stated. “He could like you back, anyway what do you want for dinner?”

            “Thanks for changing the subject, but are we going to make it or order it?”

            “Make it!” I said proudly.

            “What are we making?” Rebel says sitting on the counter. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed some Ramuen noodles. I threw them to her. She caught them and got the pot. She passed it to me and I put water in it. She turned on the stove and we waited for the water to boil.

            “I really do miss Ian though,” I said all sad.

            “What do you miss about him…..his nasty farts that would always clear the room?” she started busting out laughing.

            “Haha very funny…but no,” I gave her a glare. I put the noodles in the pot, “But I just miss his eyes,” I smiled.

            “He does have pretty eyes,” She said, “They are like a really light sky gr-“ I cut her off.

“I know what his eyes look like, I have looked in them enough,” I smile as I take out the noodles, “Also dinner is ready!”

“Yes! I am starving!” She says grabbing her bowl and heading towards the couch. I follow after her and we sit on the couch and talk banter and soon finish our meal. We stay on the couch and turn on the TV.

            “Is that The Walking Dead?” Said a familiar voice beside me. I looked up and saw Ian.

            “IAN!!!!” I shout. I then jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He and I both fell over. “Oh my god I missed you so much!!” I said giving a million kisses on the lips.

            “We were only gone for 3 weeks!” He said laughing. I saw Anthony out of the corner of my eye looking at us weird. He looked at Rebel.

            “I don’t even know,” She said shrugging her shoulders.

            “Well….can I have a hug?” He asked.

            “Sure,” She got up off the couch and gave him a hug. She was blushing the whole time.

            “Anyway, Ian how was it? Did you have a fun time?” I ask. He was looking at Anthony and Rebel hugging and smiling, “Earth to Ian?”

            “Oh, sorry!” He says looking back at me, “It was great. We had an amazing time, but it would have been better with you, but can you please get off me now?”

            “Oh yeah! Sorry, but I like being on top for once,” I smirk.

            “Not in front of Anthony! He will embarrass me in front of everyone!” He says as I get off of him.

            “So you are embarrassed of me?” I question and look at him.

            “No! That is not what I meant!” He starts, “I meant like gosh, um. It is hard to explain!”

            “Save it for later,” I say walking over to the couch and plopping down, soon joined by Ian, Anthony and Rebel. Ian puts his arm around me and Rebel and Anthony sit on the other couch.

            “How was it?” Rebel asks Anthony and Ian. She looks at Anthony the whole time, does she have to make it so obvious that she likes?

            “It was great! You guys should have come!  We got to meet Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Lohanthony, and so many British youtubers!” Anthony says.

            “Stop rubbing it in!” Rebel and I say at the same time. We both laugh and then give Anthony a death glare.

            “Well then go with us next time!” Said Anthony getting into Rebel’s face. She stuck her tongue out so he would back away.

            “I really want to meet Joey,” Rebel said with a little wink. Anthony just looked at his hands as if disappointed. He smiled at Rebel.

            “We can meet up with him tomorrow if you guys want too,” Ian asked.

            “Yes!” Rebel said right away and jumping off the couch with excitement.

            “No,” I say after Rebel says yes. Rebel looks at me weird and I say, “I don’t want to meet him yet. I still haven’t gotten over that I am dating Ian Hecox and we have been dating for almost two years now. I have loved Joey since I was like 14 and when I see him I might cry and I just can’t.” I say very fast.

            “Well we didn’t need that long speech,” Anthony says.

            Only if they knew…

_________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry we had to restart it we really didn't like it. This is a totally diffrent story with a different backround. So mostly its a different story with the same title. Thanks. 5 votes for the nest chapter.

-Nicole and Avey<3