To be loved by an angel...

(not the first chapter just showing whats gonna happen during the first and second ones i;m going to tell about their love in the first book then write the second one! P:  )

To be loved by an angel…

I remember the feel…the feel of his touch…his fingers slowly running down my back…the smell of his aftershave. His beautiful deep brown eyes…the cute little look on his face when he first wakes up. The way his deep brown hair falls… how he used to act to the fact of having to let me go to work…I remember…one day…my last week of high school. He picked me up at 6 am…and we drove around for a little bit…then we got breakfast, and went back to his place just to lay around talking, watching movies, and just being us…just…being ourselves. Till they took him from me…they thought they cleared my mind of him…but hes still here…they…they said that angels and mortals could never be together…it was like honey and salt…not a good mix. but I still love him…they’ve decided that they’ll send him back to be my guardian…which is a great thing but there’s no chance for…us…they’ll have all heaven watching us so that we’d never be able to be us…again…never…this year. It will change… I can find someone that I will be able to be with no matter what…it would be a huge change from four years of being with one man that I truly loved to being with someone I barely knew….I just…don’t know how to do the whole dating thing…all I had to do with Ian was be myself…I didn’t have to say a word…he just knew what I needed and what I thought…and…he did it all… the idea of being with someone else made me sick… but if this is what I need to do just to make sure I can keep him in my life forever…I’m willing to do.