Saving Her

Introduction

Have you ever felt so alone? I, Lilly Johnson, feel that way. Like no one is there for me. The whole world hates me. Anyone I go to just ignores me. My own dad could care less then me. The only one here for me is him.

Me and Liam have been best friends since we were born. Before our parents got there issues, they were friends in high school so they decided to move right next door to each other. That's why me and Liam are so close. He has been my rock since everything started going down hill 4 years ago. Since my mom died.

She died in a car accident. I was at a swim meet and I called her after I was done to pick me up. But it was storming. Really bad. On her way to my old middle school, Star Grove Middle School, she got hit by another car. She got a broken rib that punctured her stomach and internally bleed to death. The paramedics said she died right on the spot. They could do nothing to help her.

Since that day, my dad has blamed me for my Mom's death. I don't blame him, it was all my fault. If I hadn't have asked her to pick me up during the storm, she would've been living a happy life with me and my dad. (I'm an only child)

But instead I go out partying any chance I have. That's why I'm known as (The girl that goes around) Even though I've never had sex. Yeah, guys have hit on me. Apparently to my other friend, Alice, I'm pretty? I'm 5'4 with light brown hair that goes to the middle of my back, and with hazelnut hair. According to Alice, I have killer ass legs so I show them off whenever I can.

But back to my nickname, I have NEVER had sex. Yeah, I hook up with a couple guys, but it's never gone that far. Just kissing. It takes away the pain I feel. It numbs my body.

Alice is another of my best friend. Well, more like my only one except for Liam. She doesn't blame me for what happened to my mom, and she isn't stuck up like every other girl in Star Grove High school. She's really pretty too. She has looks to die for. She has long blond hair, with bright green eyes. She has a small petite body. She's only 5'1. But has HUGE boobs for her small body. She's a 34 C!! That's not even fair, I'm 5'4 and I'm only a 34 B. but whatever. She says I have a "big" ass so it's ok.

Me and her are pretty much the same. We LOVE to party and do crazy things. We've jumped off a cliff together into the ocean when no one else wanted to. Those baby's.

My dad and I don't have the best relationship. Well he'll, we don't even have one. The only time he talks to me, is when he blames me for ruining his life. And that's only when he is drunk. He has been drinking ever since mom has died. He even went to the funeral drunk. The only place he isn't drunk, is at work.

Liam? He's the best ever. I love him with all my heart. He is gorgeous. He's 6'1, lean and muscular, he has Dark black hair, and bright ice blue eyes. At school, he's know as a "player" but who wouldn't blame him? With his looks, he could get any girl he wants.

And I know he does, he tells me it. Even though I could care less about his sex life!!