MINDLESS BEHAVIOR SONGS:MY GIRL PART 1

Hi my name is Lyric and I am 15 years old. I have a brother named Craig but he goes by Prodigy/Prod, and is 17.My best friend name is Bryanna and she is 16 also. So we have these other friends named Chresento, Jacob, and Raquan, but they go by Roc, Prince, and Ray. Me and Bryanna - opps im tellin u too much lets get on with the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lyrics pov~

I was layin in bed sleep until my idiot brother came in and was jumpin on my bed.

prod: lyric wake up

lyric: bjjjkale

Prod: WAKE THE HELL UP MUTHA FUKER!

lyric: dang u gotta scream u could've shook me like a damn normal person!

prod: lyric go get dressed we goin to play bball ( basketball ) with the guys

me, prod, and the guys usually hang out to do boy stuff. I am a tomboy and girly girl. on my tomboyish days I hang out with the guys or just stay home and watch tv. on my girly days I would just hang out with bryanna.i do my hygenine thing and then get dressed. I picked some purple shorts and a blue shirt with some blue and purple jordans.

prod: lyric come on they here

Lyric: ok dang don't fuckin rush me * grabs iphone 5 and runs down stairs *

Ray pov~

we walked to the park and I was talkin to lyric.

me: hey lj ( that is my nickname for her cuz her first name lyric and middle Jurnea )

Lyric: sup

me : um............ I....I....uh

lyric: * stops dead in her tracks * ray u okay

Me : oh um yeah

I totally jus fucked that up

lyric pov~

ray always acted this way around me but this time it seemed way creepier. I should jus brush it off. so I decided to text Bri ( Bryanna )

TEXT CONVO

SEXYNICE_AND_FIT=you

24_LIKE_REJECT=BRI

SEXYNICE_AND_FIT: HEYY

24_LIKE_REJECT:WASSUP GURL

S:U KNOW HOW RAY ACT WEIRD ROUND ME

2: YEAH AND

S: BUT THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT

2:TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

S: [ EXPLAINS EVERYTHING]

2: THIS IS THE SIGN OF 'CRUSH BUT FREIND'

S:ISNT THAT WEN U R FREINDS WITH SOMEBODY AND U HAVE A RUSH ON THEM BUT DONT KNOW WAT TO DO

2: YEAH GOTTA GO FIGURE THIS OUT BY BABALYRI

S: PEACE HUNYBRID

END OF TEXT CONVO

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND BE HONEST IT IS 5:22 AND IM STILL UP.

IM HAVIN A CAST CALL TO BE MB GF AND THE GIRL'S BF  I NEED 4 GIRLS AND 2 BOY! JUST GIVE ME THIS ( OK THAT SONDED NO TYPE OF WAY RIGHT )

NAME:

GENDER:

BOY/GIRL:

DESCRIBE YOURSELF: SUCH AS HAIR, STYLE, PERSONALITY, ECT.

THX COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!