Love In the Making- Chapter: #1

Hewoo! Sailor Moon here! I hope you enjoy this story!

Idk how many chapters it will be but hopefully enough! ENJOY!! ^^

~Eve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meow! Hewwo dere! My name ish Colum! I ish 18 and am a stray pet and I need a mastwer! So I am here in dis cage waiting for the one that will love me! I just hope they will come.......I have been here for 2 years!

I have been here for 2 years!

~~~~~~~~~

Present

~~~~~~~~~

I look over my shoulder and rub my sleepy eyes to see a tall skinny boy at the front desk of my shelter. He ish handsome ash shit!

The boy hands the nice lady behind the desk some sortuve green paper and turns to me and points in my area

The boy hands the nice lady behind the desk some sortuve green paper and turns to me and points in my area. Was he pointing at me? No no no. Why would he want me?

"That one looks great". He says smiling at me in amazement. I mean I am pwetty kewl.

"Are you sure, sir? He looks kinda......................what ever if you really want that one". She says hesitating slightly walking over to my cage and lifting me up out of it. She hands me over to him and I know wight den and dere, he ish dah one for me! He smells like cupcakes and cotton! mmmmmmmmmm........................dewicious!

He walks out of the shop holding me tightly. Oh I forgot I was still in my cat form. Aww man...............................................I should have changed earwier!

"You are so cute! I know, I am going to get you a shiny new collar"! The boy says tickling my tummy. I meow in pleasure licking his hand. He laughs at this and decides to swing me around gently. I do not wike dis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later

~~~~~~~~

I wove my new collar! Its black with diamonds and leather!

I don't know where we are but I just woke up on top of my new owners chest

I don't know where we are but I just woke up on top of my new owners chest. I tink I should transform now dat we are at hish house!

"Pretty boy, can you give me a kiss"? I hear him say looking down at me with a grin on his face.

I change into my human/neko form and kiss him right on the lips. Hmm......what a strange ordwer......oh well!

"WHAT THE HELL"? I hear him scream as he jumps off the couch pushing me off of him.

"Owie! Chu hurt my head!" I whine rubbing the back of my now swollen head.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE IS MY CAT"?

I look up at him in confusement. "Huh? I ish Colum chu'r cat"! I say jumping into his arms but am surprised by nothing there to catch me. I fall on my ass again with a thud.

"Chu gotta stop doing dat"! I say lightly tugging on my owners pants. He brushes me off and sweeps me off the ground walking near his bedroom.

"Where are we going mastwer"? I say looking up at him in confusement. His eyes sparkle and a deviant smile quickly spreads across his face.

"Master, eh"? He asks brushing strands of hair out of my face. I nod even more confused as to what was happening.

"I ish chu'r pet and chu are my mastwer. Why?"

"So you have to follow my orders sweety pie." He says leaning down close to my ears slowly and whispers, "Your all mine." I blush at the thought of all the things he is gonna make me do. Ish dis a bad ting?

"Im all churs." I say looking down twiddling my fingers. I feel his hands cup my face gently pushing it up to face him. I blush a dark shade of red as he leans in and kisses my lips softly. I kiss back and sooner or later we end up kissing for 10 minutes until he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant his asking and wrap my arms around his waist. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth, he breaks the kiss and leaves little kisses down my jawline leading to my neck. He kisses around until he finds my sweet spot. He sucks on it as I bite my lip holding back a moan. I entwine my hand in his hair and tug a little bit. This gets a small moan out of him and I smile. I love the feeling of knowing how to please my mastwer.

"M-Mastwer........p-please stop teasing". I somehow manage to breath out.

He stops looking at me grinning evily. "Im sorry pumpkin".

I nod and we begin to make out again, he wraps his leg around me pushing me against the wall. I moan a little as he manages to not break the kiss. He begins to grind against me rubbing his length against my already hard length. This makes me moan even more. "Master"! I moan out loudly into the kiss.

"Yes my prince?" He says looking at me.

"That feels good." I say blushing in disappointment as he stops.

"Hmm......this isn't the best part." He says winking at me and pushing me onto the bed violently.

I groan as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

I am looking forward to being his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was just a little teaser! 😉

Like and share dis story! If this gets 5 votes by tonight I will update and finish this scene!

Love you all!

Love,

Sailor Moon