Daydreaming

AUTHOR NOTE: Hello my foxes! Its Noelle here! This is my fist Fan-Fiction and I hope u like it! BTW: y/n= your name, BFF/N= bff name, h/c= hair color, h/l= hair length, and f/c= favorite color. Okay, now enjoy

Y/N P.O.V

Today, you and your friends went to the library to study the history of music. But you guys ended up talking about One Direction. Your friend, BFF's/n, kept talking about how cute Louis was, but you weren't paying attention. You had Niall on your mind. You were daydreaming a little to long so you were really late to work! You rushed to The Music Studio and got there just in time to help your boss. "So you finally show up!"

"I'm soooooo sorry! I-I-I was"

"Daydreaming? I know! If you are thinking about him, meet him!"

"WHAT?! NOOOOO! NEVER! If I met Niall, I will embarrass myself so much, I might never show my face again"

"Calm down! I know you'll meet him! You're a lucky Irish duck! What can I say?"

Your boss cheered you up a little and you kept working. After 4 hours, you started to feel sick, so you asked your boss to go home.

"Okay! Hold up! You got here late and you want to go home?"

"I-I feel s-sick."

"I was kidding! Go ahead!"

"Really? Thanks!"

You go home with a splitting head ache. All of the sudden, BFF/N comes running through your living room.

"GUESSE WHAT!"

"I-I-I have a horrible head ache. May you please turn it down a notch?"

"Sorry. Guess what."

"Yes? What is it?"

"I think I saw Louis at McDonald's!"

"WHAT!?"

"He gave me his number and left!"

"Really? OMG!"

You started to feel light headed and you passed out. You woke up in the hospital 2 weeks later. You see that there is someone sitting on your hospital bed, but it wasn't BFF/N.

"W-w-who are you?"

"Oh good! Your awake! I'm Niall."

"N-N-NIALL?! OMFG!"

"You know me?"