Dress Code

Dress Code-

   This topic was picked out from personal experiences.

My first semester started with Biology, every first hour. probably the 3 or 4th day till second semester, I wore a black lace shirt with a tank top underneath. My teacher stopped her conversation with a few other students to call me out saying, "Isn't that shirt against dress code?"  I told her, No I've walked by the principals and they didn't stop to tell me to change. She got upset with me and started yelling, " get out of my class, that is most definitely against the rules!" 

Another day, a different stupid wore a hat because he was self conscious of how he looked. He immediately got suspended without warning, and was told when your ten days of suspension is over, you need to go to the administrative office to give them a "good enough" reason as to why you should be able to return. It has been months since then, obviously his reasons were not "good enough".

Yet another student had drank so much alcohol in his fourth hour he went to lunch and threw up everywhere. he was only suspended for ten days but did not have to go to the administrative building to give reasons as to why he should come back. 

How the hell does that work?

~M~