Justin Bieber Imagine

IMAGINES

I looked in the mirror getting ready to go out with my friend. We were going to a pool party that her new boyfriend invited her to. I wasn't really in the mood to go but then I don't want to be depressed today. Even if its was me and my ex boyfriend Justin's break up anniversary

"Its august 3rd Lauren" I told my best friend who was texting on her phone, probably her new boyfriend. Ugh I wish she'd just tell me who this is but no she was all like 'you know him so I want it to be a surprise' when I asked her

"So?" she asked curiously

"It's been a year" I whispered but enough for her to hear. I felt tears form in my eyes as the memories flooded back; he cheated on me with his current girlfriend and one of my friends Selena. The memories hurt me so much; I still remember it like yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked into the studio to bring Justin lunch. I wanted to surprise him because he's honestly working really hard on this new album. He's been busy with it for a while and it was keeping him in the studio for so long we hardly spent time together. I missed him and maybe today we might spend a little bit of time together.

I opened the door and what I saw caused the biggest heartbreak I've ever felt. I felt my heart twisting very painfully and my knees go weak. I kept watching my friend kissing my boyfriend. I felt a pain that I've never felt before, it felt like the sharpest blade ever made was inserted in my heart and looking at them make out felt like the blade was being twisted.

I felt my knees get weaker and weaker and I fell on the ground and all food that consisted of McDonalds spilled on the floor. I got up and walked inside where they were. They turned when they saw me; guilt was written all over Justin's face. By this time tears were already in my eyes. I'm not an emotional person so crying was very rare for me.

"Why?" I simply whispered to them both wiping my tears roughly. I looked at Justin and his hazel eyes were now full of hurt and regret. Why would he feel hurt? He's the one that cheated on me and he's acting hurt. Looking at him, hurt in his face I wanted to hug him right then and take all the pain away but then I remembered what was happening.

He was here kissing my friend and looking at me cry but not doing anything. He didn't hug me, he didn't say sorry, he didn't do anything beside stare at me pain clearly in his eyes.

"I'm sorry (y/n) but we had to do it" Selena muttered looking at me with sympathy

"So is it over Justin?" I asked turning to face him; scared to life at what he might say.

"Yeah" he mumbled looking at his feet; breaking my heart... I started shaking my head furiously. He can't break up with me. We've been dating for a year now. He told me he loves me and would never leave me now this? NO he can't do this to me, I'm not gonna let him break me apart.

"NO you're not leaving me Justin. NO you love me" I exclaimed taking his body in my arms hugging him tightly with desperation in my voice. Sobs kept choking me as I hugged my now ex boyfriend desperately wanting him to hug me back but he kept his hands down. I looked at Selena and she looked away from me avoiding eye contact

"Get off me (y/n)" Justin suddenly snapped at me after a while of crying on him. It hurt so bad that he was the one doing this to me

"Justin no. I'm not letting you go" I whispered and new tears formed in my eyes as I bawled in front of them like an idiot. I didn't care because being with justin is worth much more and I can't lose him. He's the love of my life

"(Y/n) I can't. Just go, we're over, I'm with Selena now" he mumbled getting out of my tight grip and taking selena's waist into his arms. Was he doing this on purpose? Did they just want to hurt me? What did I ever do to these people to deserve all this pain?