Chapter 1❁

Really hope you guys enjoy, in advance sorry if there are any grammar or spelling errors, my apologizes. Also don't forget to share this story, would really help!

Finally, Senior Year!!!!!!!!! I've never felt so trapped inside something, until I got into high school, everything changes in high school, people go from being your best friend to not knowing you exist  in the world, just because you aren't "pretty" or because you're a "nerd", ahhhhhh, high school I'm going to miss you, pshhhh, no I won't I thought to myself as I smiled into my mirror in my bathroom after finishing getting ready. I was finally getting ready for my last first day of high school, never felt to revealed! I went for the comfortable "I'm ready to get out" outfit for school, I really didn't care what others thought I could really care less about anyone else right now and certainly what they thought about me too. I had on a pair of grey sweat-shots with a white crop top t-shirt, and my hair in a messy bun. I only had light make-up on, a little bit of concealer on the bottom of my eyes and redness of my checks as well as on my imperfections, a little mascara and to top it all off some translucent powder, I hated feeling like me face was about to melt off especially with all the heat in the state of California.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Angel, my best friend, "What's up?"

"B Are you ready?"

"Almost done, just gotta put my shoes on and I'm out the door."

"Hurry B I ain't tryna be late on my first day of school!"

"WOW since when did you actually care about school?"

"Shut up and be on your way"

"Yes mom" *hangs up*

I grabed my bag and light black hoodie and made my way downstairs. My dad was in the kitchen as I made my way out the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?

"Sorry dad, love ya" I said as I gave him a peck on the check

"Aren't you forgetting someone?", my mom said as she turned the corner into the kitchen. She was drunk, which wasn't a surprise to me anymore. 

"Bye mom" I said as I made my way out the door not wanting to speak to her. As I closed the door I heard her say to me, "BRAT", typical mom, always in a mood especially we she was drunk. I didn't want her to ruin this day for me, especially if it just started, it was going to be ruined either way with the braty girls and cocky guys in school, typical.

"B!!!!!"

My best friend Angel and I are one of  those "opposites attract" type of relationship, we are so different but at the same time very similar. She is one of the most "out there" person you'll ever meet, she doesn't care what others think about her, what she says or does is something that isn't thought out in advance, so you can imagine how things may be. I in the other hand am not that out there, I mean yes I don't care what others think, but there is a limit for me of what people can see me do or say. Angel can be bitter and almost intimidating at the same time, me not so much, I'm probably the most nicest person you'll ever meet, literally, I can't say no to people. In the end though we are the same that our humor is exactly the same, very sarcastic, even if Angel still doesn't quit know what that what is, which is probably another difference, she could care less about going to school and me in the other hand, I don't want to spend the rest of my life flipping burgers. 

"Ayy, sorry"

"About Damn time girl I was about to leave you...." she said while opening the passenger door of my car

"Girl I'm the one driving I don't know what you're talking about, I mean you can walk there, well if your little legs can walk that far" I said as I started running the engine.

"Beeeech, you know damn right you wouldn't let me walk, you're too much of a little Angel"

I started pulling out of the drive way, "Shut up, which reminds me I should be the one called Angel not you"

"I know right it's weird my name don't match me at all", she said as she started laughing. "Anyway let's talk about what on flipping hell you're wearing, you do realize you're meeting the new student today and you're wearing that?!"

"What? Hey I am very comfortable in this for your information plus your the one that's wearing sweats, in this 80 degree weather! At least mine are shorts!" as I said this I came up to a red light and pressed hard on the breaks, just to break check her, she hates when I do it.

"YOU ASSSS!!!!

"What?" I asked very calm.

"Anyway, you're like a walking turn off right now should've at least done something cute with your hair or something, what if he's cute and you show up lookin like that, beech"

"I'm not trying to be cute, plus there is a 50- 50 percent he'll be cute anyway, plus when has a guy actually noticed me, now that's the real question", I said as I pulled into the student parking lot.