Prologue [Short, and Sweet]

"It just.
Started out with a ship, I guess."

Apov's POV :

I watched her climb up those planks with ease, her black skirt flicking up every once in a while. She might have done it on purpose, because after I got a look at her purple laced panties, her dark irises looked my way while a smirk crossed her lips. We always cracked jokes about each other, and I always had assumed that when she meant she loved me, she was just playing.

But on a certain night, that all changed.

***

"Apov, you should come to a music room with me tonight."

"Wha-Why?" My voice grew higher at the shock as we stood there with cheese on our back, annoying the newer shaman who was displeased with us just standing there.

She shrugged, of course, making it seem like no big deal. "I don't know. We could have some fun, I guess."

I narrowed my green optics at her, standing over her with a smirk on my face. "Oh really? So you don't mind if I bring Koda-kun and Sourr along, too?"

"I-I.. I kind of wanted it to be between us, of course."

Is this it? Is this what I've been waiting for?

Maybe I should tease her a little more.

"And what if I don't go? What're you going to do," I slung my arm across her shoulder. Her cheeks were puffing out at me with a flustered, angry expression. "Sue me?"

The shaman pushed us into the mouse hole with the last few seconds remaining and we arrived at another map.

Plouo's voice raised a little, her pale face beginning to turn red. "I might just if you don't come along with me."

I pushed her up against the wall, my hand above her head. I looked at all of the features she displayed: charcoal black hair that hung just around the curves of her chest, and her purple visionaries that stared at with me, lust fulfilling them. I could kiss those rosy pink lips of hers- taste how soft they really are- but maybe I should wait until tonight.

"Fine," I pulled away, her body relaxing once I did, "I suppose I could go for your sake."