Love isn't always fair.

''What if i went to Hogwarts. what would I do there. I don't give a shit.. the people that go to Hogwarts in the fictional tale, go there. I don't need to wear a fucking robe. I wear enough shit, okay.'' a deep voice joked.

I heard a burst of laughter, and then everything went silent.  ''I don't give a fuck cos i'm a Milliona-'' my phone rang loudly. ah shit. i tried to reject the call but it was too late, they heard me. 

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Phoebe Mae Radke, yes i'm Ronnie Radke's baby sister.  He and Falling In Reverse let me come along to warped tour with them.. I've had so much fun so far!  Anyway, i have platinum blonde hair and i'm short. I guess you could say i was popular.. well kinda, but that's probably only because i'm Ronnie's sis. 

I decided to check out the other bands at Warped.. our good friends, the Millionaires were here, so was Jeffree Star.. but i'm not too keen on him, we always argue.

''Hey ma'am, what you doing down there?'' a guy with long black hair, smiled as he held his hand out and pulled me up. ''I-I was exploring. y'know.. seeing if my brothers band has any competition'' i stated, whilst dusting myself off.

He chuckled. ''Hi, I'm Andy Biersack.. lead singer of Black Veil Brides.. I think your brothers band has competition'' he winked. ''Oh.. really? i'm Phoebe Mae Radke, Ronnie of FIR's sister.'' i replied. he nodded.

A blonde guy came and joined us. joined by a taller guy with dark hair. ''Uhm. Andy... let's get back to the interview'' the blonde guy said with a squeaky voice.