Just another day

Kade's pov:

It was just another shitty day at my shitty highschool. I hated it here, people say "highschool is gonna be the best time ever" or that you will make a bunch of friends through out it. Nope. It was the exact opposite. Worst time ever, I hate it I always thought it would be cool to grow up but no and to be honest I don't have many friends. The only people I talk to is a person that sits next to me in art we share the same interests but we never really talk out of class. Then there is this kid in math, he helps me with the work because I mean I suck at math but you know who doesn't. The worst thing is the bully's .. Yea shocker there are bully's in highschool. But anywho I'm always the one who get tormented and picked on, I just try to ignore it though.
The only good thing I like about this school is this one kid named Xavier, he is in some of my classes. He has light-ish brown hair, two different colors eyes one's blue the other is brown, and he has snake bites. I find him kinda cute but I never really talk to him and I scared to even try.

*later after school*

I was walking home and I noticed a few of the bitch-brigade (bully's) dudes following me. I wasn't even that far from leaving the school campus so they must have been following me out when the bell rang.

I needed to think of a plan and quick before they'll be able to catch me and beat me up like they always do..
I decided to try to walk a little faster cause if they saw me running they would also run and try to get me.

I made my chance and found and alleyway where the fence wasn't blocking it off and cut through it when I got through I just ran not stopping. I can tell once I turned the started to chase after me so I just kept running till I got the the end... The fence was closed on the other side.. "shit" I say to myself
I decide to climb over the fence so I could get away, I'm not even sure if they were chasing me but I'm not taking any chances.

I step back a little and take a running start to and jump onto the fence and being to climb, till someone grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me to the ground.
I get the wind knocked out of me when I hit the ground and being to gasp for air. As I'm trying to regain my breath one of the kids grab the collar of my shirt and pull me up to face them, he just smirks at me and let's go making my head bang against the dirt. I squint my eyes as the pain echo's throughout my head.

They being to beat me up hitting, kicking, punching, just anything to hurt me.
I can feel my sides bruising along with my arms and some of my face. Soon I hear someone say "hey!"
I open my eyes trying to see who it was but I get a sharp pain in my head and close them again. I hear the kids trying to scare the other off, I roll over and open my eyes again ignoring the pain this time and who do I see.. Xavier, he looks at me and I try to wave him off and tell him to go but he shakes his head at me stays.
The kids start pushing him around
"just go!" I managed to spit out, he just looks at me again and smiles as he pulls out a pocket knife out and tells the bully's to leave before he does something he will regret. One of the bully's go charging at him and Xavier moves quickly and cuts the kids arm. He grips his arm trying to stop the bleeding and motions for the others to leave. They soon all flee from eye sight.

I was still laying on the ground still with my eyes closed hoping the pain would stop. I feel a hand on my hand, I open my eyes a little and see Xavier crouched next to me. I just stared at him not knowing what to say.
"how are you feeling are you ok?" Xavier says with a little bit a concern in his voice.
"uhh.. I think so.." I said weakly.
"no your not" He said moving his hand out in front of me waiting for me to grab it.
I reach my hand out and grab his and he helps me up.
"here my house isn't to far, let go there so I can help patch you up"
I just stare at him with a loss for word "take a picture, it'll last you longer" he says and winks at me with a little laugh.
My eyes widened and I blush a little "uhh, yea let's go" I say still blushing a little "alright then we are off" he says smiling at me as we head to his house