Prologue

A/N: First and foremost, I'm gonna use Harry Styles' real name in this one. I just want it to be him. Well, enjoy!

***

Urong-sulong sya sa nais na gawin pero naisip nya, nandodoon na sya. There's no backing out.

She sneaked backstage.

She got a VIP ID that could access backstage. Honestly, she stole it. Nakita nya ang ID sa bulsa ng isa sa mga staff at dinukot nya iyon.

Nagmamadali syang maglakad hiding her face from the other staffs. She went this far from achieving her goal. She will meet Harry. Her long time love. Her idol.

She sends him letters. Yes, she knows where he lives, even though he is from the other side of the world. She'd go to his concerts pero sa lahat ng iyon ni minsan ay hindi nya manlang nakamayan o nahawakan man lang ang iniidolo. Paano ba naman, Harry's from the most famous boy band in the world.

Madami syang karibal dito. Of course, Harry doesnt know her. An Asian woman who's not that very good looking but she can pass. She thought.

Oh, and her plan? Is to have a kiss with Harry. Just a peck or....... More. She erotically thought. She might look delusional but she's desparate.

Looking ahead, she saw the other 3 members of the boy band and other people leaving but no Harry on sight. Katatapos lang ng concert ng iniidolo. She wont miss this time.

She walked faster. Atlast! Nakita rin nya ang dressing room ng mga ito. Papasok na sana sya when a very hot, sexy, beautiful, busty woman walked out from the door na parang inis na inis. Napataas ang kilay nya. Comparing herself from the lady she's out of her league. Yes she has b*obs that a man would dream about but she's on the healthy side of women. Literally. Kadalasan ang description sa kanya ay chubby. And she's too far from the lady earlier. If she would just have a body like that maybe....

She shook her head and dismissed the thought. Nilapitan nya ang pinto at dahan dahang pinihit iyon. Pasimple syang sumilip sa loob ngunit napakunot ng wala syang makita roon.

Napabuntong-hininga sya at dismayadong pumasok sa loob. And again, hindi nya na naman nakaharap ang idolo.

"Hmp! Malas talaga!" Harry would definitely leave Philippines again. At kung aabangan nya man ito sa airport ay hindi nya na naman ito mahahawakan man lang.

She sat on the couch having a crying heart. Naiiyak na sya. She's so desparate. She so love to hold him. Hug him.

"Nakakaasar talaga!" She said thumping her foot on the floor. But she saw something that horrified her. Her life long enemy.

IPIS!

She screamed at the top of her lungs at umakyat sa sofa. Sa kakasigaw nya ay lumabas ang kung sino sa comfort room. She wouldnt even realize who it was.

Tumalon sya pababa ng sofa habang sumisigaw bumping to something hard. She landed onto that hard thing making her lay above it, that smelled so good!

"What the hell..." Said a rugged deep voice that is so sexy to the ears.

Napatanga sya, She's face to face with him. Her harry. Hindi sya makapaniwala. Ang lapit ng mukha nya rito. Hindi nya alam ang gagawin. She was stunned!

"A..Ha--Harry!?" She said stammering.

He just looked at her with a frown on his face as if ayaw nito ang nakikita. He looked down at napasunod naman sya.

Her eyes widened at what she saw. Her face bacame hot. She was straddling him. O my gash! She was literally sitting on him. On his... THING!

She looked at his face again and there was something off with his expression. Anger?

"Im... I am sorry.."

She was about to stand when something hard was poking her down there. Napakunoot noo sya. She moved and it felt somewhat good. And she moved again and again. It was really, really good. Then she heard him groan angrily.

He gripped her arms tightly, stopping her. He was mad "That's what you want, i'll give it to ya'." He said angrily but sexily and stood up dragging her with him.

As soon as he tossed her to the couch she knew her life would have a drastic change. And that excites her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~##~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

Comment below and dont forget to vote for it.

CIAO!

-iamwaiting4him