Fondler begins

One fine day there was a lonely six year old boy who had no mates. He used to have many friends but he did something which was very wrong. FLASHBACK. He was just a four year old boy when he was diagnosed with pedoism. He was swimming one day in his speedos. His friends turned up and RKO'd him into the pool but he felt something shoot up his bum hole he looked down and saw a dildo he then started fondling with he ball sack as it went further up his rectum he began to fondle viciously but he'd gotten bored. He hated doing it to himself so he ran to the kids pool and grabbed an innocent little boy and devoured his bum hole the little boy ran away screaming "my innocence, my pureness " he laughed and began to look around but he couldn't find any toddlers. Later that night after he had his daily molestation he ran upstairs and sat down on his pound land Xbox and spoke to his mates. All of a sudden he felt an urge to fondle with himself so he got up and rubbed his ballsack on his wifi box which took him down to one bar on call of duty future, he was proud of himself and had was getting tired so he went to bed with a cold glass of jizz and a porn magazine of Susan Boyle and began to finger himself in the bum he eventually he fell asleep.