Chapter 1: It Begins

"Ugh, that damm arm clock! It's one of the most unholy sounds in the world!" I slowly got out of bed. I get some food, stale ceril in case you wanted to know." I say as the interview cop rolls his eyes. " listen mis. Cornell we just need you statement. Not a layout of you day."

The cop is old and irritated, I know he's been a cop since forever because he knows everyone. When he arrested me and brought me to my cell, he called everyone by their first name. You'd have to be here forever to know that many peope. I mean for God sake I'm 18 in high school, let alone the same school for all four years and I can't rember one name! Anyway, the old cop is now staring at me. Probably because I haven't talked in a wile and I have just been staring at him trying guess his age.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'd say at least 65. " mis. Cornell!" He shouted. I happily reply " oh what now! I allergy told you what happened!" I shout as I slam my hands on the crappy metal table. I sigh, " I have sayed what happend a hundred times, my story has been the same every time, and I took a lie dector test! What more do you want."

In his wisdom of old age he says " The truth." Oh how clever! The truth. HA! What even is that these days. "Well the truth is weird, just plan weird." I say as I sit and cross my arms. " but you already know that because I told you what other is."  Just then a new cop comes in. He must be new here because he just walked right in. No knock, no tap on the glass. He just opend the door and sat right down.

"What the hell Jackson! Your interrupting an investigation!" The old cop says as his face turns red with anger. Jackson speeks clearly and strong as if he is unfazed by the harsh anger of the old cop. " she has the right to a council." Wowowowo Wait... wow what?! He's, a cop let me remind you! He wants me to get lawyer? Like I sayed I am not Sherlock Holmes but I thinks something off here... "Dad. Look" Jackson says. Oh ok you know I think I get it now. Oh wait no, no I don't. As father and son battle it out I rember something.

Jackson looks fimiler, I can't place him but I rember he's good looking. Tall, a little muscular, slick black hair, and soft blue eyes. The guys cute but I don't know him that well. Then it clicks we are in history class together. But we have never talked. And yet he's fighting for my rights? How does that happen? "Gentleman please!" I say sarcastically " I'm not fighting this, I know what I did and it's 'defined as wrong' and I will happily do my time. After all I called tell police, and you arrested me with blood on my hands".