100+ things you should do before you die :)

Hey its Hannah !! fan fics arnt really working out for me so im gonna try something new !! So if you like this story then follow comment and vote for my book :)

just so you know ... this book us kinda wacky and random so if you dont get some of the things in this book then that probably means that i made it up so .... Enjoy if you can :)

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

1. Write a random book on wattpad that dosnt make sence and try to make it popular(like this one)

2.Do the invizible rope trick on a busy road

3.Get the weirdest food out of your fridge and mix it together (in the blender) then drink it

4. get a bunch of your friends and do the cinnamon challenge

5. go in a crowded elevator and say "you're probably wondering why I gathered you here today"

6. go in an elevator (with people in it) lie down and sing the weirdest song you've ever heard

7. go to HEB or Walmart and get one of those handicapped wheelchairs and have a race with your friend in the store ( while purposely bumping into things on the shelves)

8. Sit on an escalator backwards (while its going down)

9. bathe in nutella

10. ride on the railing of the escalator and when you get to the top or botom of the escalator just simply swicth what side of railing your riding on ;) (i did this already it was fun... but my friend fell inbetween the glass railing of both escalators)

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*;*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,* ,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

So tell me how you liked it in the comments please and thank you ;)

i dedicate this book to Hazzalover123123, bri452, and bluebird412 i luv ya pandabears

ill only continue if i get 15 reads and 5 or more votes thanks :)