Dipper

"How'd he do that?!" Mabel said. I looked at her, with a questioning looked. "I mean, how'd he make Stan pay?!" she said. "He is a ghost!" I said. I watched him stock the shelves, his creepy blue eyes suddenly met mine. I jumped back. "You think he's a ghost, Dipper?" Mabel said, sighing. "Dipper, your crazy. You think every suspicious thing is supernatural. And it scares me. For once, I don't want you to be right. For once, I want your suspicions to be wrong. He seems like a nice person." I stared at Mabel.

"Are you kidding me, Mabel?!" I cried. "You want me to be wrong?!"

"Yes, I do. I really do."

"MABEL! HOW DARE YOU?"

"I'm sorry, Dipper. But I want you to be wrong." And with that, Mabel walked toward Wendy and Danny, who were happily talking away. I glared at Danny. Crush stealer! I thought. "Danny, you ain't leaving here till I see you in some flannel! C'mon!" Wendy said, grabbing Danny's hand and dragging him off. "Whoa!" Danny said. I glared harder at him and Mabel returned. "I just realized why you think he's a ghost," Mabel said. "Your jealous that Danny is catching more attention from Wendy then you are." My eyes shot open. "JEALOUS?!" I cried, blushing. "YOUR WRONG!"

Mabel was right, but I would never admit it. But I also think he is a ghost. I know it.