Chapter 1: The behind the scenes

"Roman's POV"

"Britt? Wheres the camera?!?" I yelled searching for it.

"I don't know? where'd you leave it last." She replied, I searched our luggage from our trip to LA yesterday, There it sat between our clothes.

"Never mind, I found it!" I was happy.

"Hello! everybody, welcome to the vlog, I was just looking for the camera, and found it sitting in our luggage from our trip yesterday, we forgot to end the vlog, sorry about that. Hey buddy! good morning hows my little boy?" I asked Kane as he ran up to me.

"RARRR!" He yelled.

"Are you a dinosaur today?" I asked him.

"RAR!" He screamed. I cut the vlog off there.

"Hey baby. Hows my lovely girlfriend?" I asked her as she did the dishes.

"Good, how 'bout you?" She replied.

"I don't even know myself, I'm so jet lagged." I laughed.

"Well, don't forget I'm making chili today so everyone will be here." She laughed also.

"Yes! Your famous chili! I love it." I jumped with joy.

"DAD!" Noah yelled. I got scared, he never screamed for me like that. Brittney and I ran upstairs, Noah was sitting at his computer, scared.

"Whats wrong?!?!" I asked worried. I walk up to him and looked at the monitor, The screen was broken.

"What happened to it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was downstairs." He said confused.

"DADDY?!?!?" I heard Kane yell, I looked over the balcony to see someone holding my son.

"Kane!!!" Brittney screamed running to the stairs.

"Wait! Britt! Stop!" I grabbed her arm, I didn't want both of them to hurt, I had my phone in my pocket, I gave it to Noah.

"Call 9-1-1." I whispered. Brittney was crying.

"Just stay calm." I wanted to save Kane. I looked over the edge, He was still holding him. "Sir, I will give you anything if you unhand my son." He let go of Kane and my little boy came running upstairs crying, he hugged Brittney.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want your money!" He yelled pulling out a gun.

"Okay, no need for that, I'll give you it, hold on." I said creeping away from the balcony.

"Take Kane and Noah and go into Noah's room." I whispered to them.

"Lock the door."

"Okay, I'm coming to give you your money, Just put, the gun, down, please." I started to walk downstairs when two officers opened the door.

"He's in the living room." I whispered. They walked to the living room with there guns.

"This is the police! Drop your weapon!" One yelled, he dropped his gun.

"On the floor! Hands where We can see them!" He obeyed.

"Is it just you here?" The other officer asked me.

"No my family is up stairs. Kane! Britt! Noah!" I screamed they came running.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you got hurt." Britt said holding Kane.

"Kane? Did he hurt you?" I asked, he shook his head to say no.

"Noah, good job today." I said, Noah nodded.

"I love you guys!" We had a family hug as the robber was taken away.