Dangerous(Jason McCann Love Story)

Your thought

I just came from my practice...
Yes I won (as always!)
I had fun...guys were teasing me and wanted to make me flirt with them,even the enemy haha,but I have to admit that he is sexy like and the other boys;)
Well my dad isn't home he is in this important mission out of the town,yeah he doesn't spend too much time with me but...I don't really care.
I'm so bored,well let's see the sexy young criminals in the computer;)
Well it's not allowed but WHO CARES?!
I walk upstairs and I enter to dad's office and I close the door slowly,I sit on the chair and I turn on the computer.I check the files and I open the file with the title "criminals".
Yeah yeah the same people...
I check the other files and I click on the file "bombers".
Josh Parks
Greg Trey
Jason McCann
Hmm interesting,I click the name.

Name:Jason McCann
Age:16
City:Las Vegas
Gender:Male
Family:Ralph Harvey (foster father, incarcerated)
Alex McCann (brother, deceased)
Paul Huxby (legal guardian, deceased)
Occupation:Bomber
Student
His death was five years ago
Wait WHAT?!
Really?
Now he would be 21 years old...perfect and he is soo cute and just my type...and his eyes...damn...
I print the page and his photo and I stand up as I turn off the computer and I walk to my room.I lay on my bed with his photo in my hands and I keep looking at him,he has the most sweet face in the whole world...
Wait what am I thinking?
He is dead Eva stop thinking about him!
I look away and I place the photo under my pillow and I stand up and I put a black tank top,some skinny tight jeans and my red All Star,I fix my hair and I put some of my red lip gloss and I take my phone with my head phones.
I walk downstairs and I open the door and I start walking as I try to stop thinking about Jason,I mean I don't even knew him!
As I walk I hear some boys teasing me and trying to make me look at them.But I'm not like all those "easy" girls,so I just ignore them.I then feel someone slamming me to the wall and I look up and I see a brown-hair boy with some black sunglasses.I hear a low voice whispering "Well well well...what we have here...a girl walking alone in the middle of the night...we'll have so much fun babe" He whispers with a low voice and I close my eyes and I bite softly my lip...

End of your thoughts

Well this is my new book,I hope you'll like it:)
I'll continue with the other book too but I just had an idea so I wrote also this:)
<3