The Girl... Celestia

Let's just say, trying to stalk someone, in an air duct, is not the most comfortable of situations. Especially, if your spandex was tighter than usual.

Dripping water droplets, roll down her pale skin, into a white fluffy towel, as the tall, petite, fiery haired woman, held the thick fabric close to her chest, turning the knobs of the shower, to the off, and sitting herself on her king sized bed.

I know, what you're probably thinking. What kind of creep, wrapped in black leather, and red spandex suit, in a strange mask, would crawl into an air duct to stalk, women coming out of showers? A trained assassin, who happens to be devilishly amazing at sex, and possibly in a dire need of a chimichanga, apparently.

The fabric is removed from her skin, as she brushes the excess moisture off of her, bending over, to dry off her long locks of hair. Then, hearing her shuffle around through a drawer watching her pull out an instrument, of what I interpret, of pleasure.

"Oh my fuck.." And, a small groan comes from none other than me, Wayde Wilson, as I have been, pressing my gloved hand, to the now obvious unicorn, that continues to spring more into my pants. "What, the fuck, this is fucking.." I sigh, a little, glancing out through the small openings in the duct, noticing something quite naughty, going down in the bedroom, below. Scrambling, to unbuckle my pants-

Whoa, whoa whoa... Let's take it back a little, to explain how I ended up obsessing over a chick, who seems like she can be a heatwave on a summer's day, who can make anyone shrivel up in desperation, by standing in front of them.