who is that?

Today was my first day in Florida, I didn't want to be here, either. I knew nobody, but my mom made me come.
since my mom was running around with her friends, I decided to go to the mall. I texted my mom "Hey mom! I'm going to run around until I find the mall. I'll see you later! love you!" I texted. "Okay, see you later. Be home by 12!" she said. "okay," I said.
      I got tired of walking, but soon enough, I found the mall. It was huge! When I walked in, there were these three guys checking me out and pointing at me. one of them said "wow. she got a nice ass!" I turned around and looked at the one who said it. Wow, he was cute, but damn, they all were. I walked in to Aeropostale and saw one of the boys again, but he had on a different shirt. I looked at him, confused. "What?" He said laughing.
"Sorry, I thought I just saw you like 10 seconds ago, but like wearing a different shirt." I said. "Haha, you must've saw my twin, Jovani, he's hanging out with his two friends. I'm Julian." he said. "I'm Hayley," I said smiling. "what brings you to Florida, Hayley?" he said. "well, my mom got a new job, and we had to move down here, so I'm moving in." I said. " Oh, Cool, Aren-" he got cut off by that guy that said that about my ass. "hey Julian, oh hey cutie, I saw you walking in, and damn, I liked what I saw," he said with a smirk on his face, while checking me out. "Yea, I can tell," I said laughing. "Geo, what did you need?" Julian said. "Oh yea, Jovani wanted to know if he could bring someone to the beach with us." he said. "Oh, sure." Julian said. "okay, I'm going to look at the shorts over there." I said walking away. "okay, nice to meet you, Hayley." Julian said while Geo attempted to grab my waist and kiss me.