Introduction

Glass shattering, objects being thrown, screams and cries this is what eight year old Karcsi Piercings heard while she was in her room hiding under her bed, hoping that he wouldn't find her, or hurt her mother. Through her silent sobbing she heard her door open her mother barging in with a bloody face, black eyes, and bruises littering her skin. "Karsci" her mother said with a shaking voice. Karsci came from under her bed to her broken mother. "I'm so scared mommy" she cried hugging her mom tightly. "I know baby, I know" her mom comforted her. This was all interrupted to soon when he came in, in his drunken state. "Venus!" his voice roared. She was yanked away from Karsci by her hair and down the stairs. Karsci ran out of her room to witness something a little girl should never see. He hit Venus in the head with so much force she flew into the only thing that wasn't broken the table, the table broke with impact and blood started to spill from her unconsciousness body. "Mommy!" Karsci screamed. He looked up at her with so much hate and fled out the door. Karsci remembering the number they thought her in school to call, she called the police and told them what happened. The police arrived in no time. Her mother was pronounced dead at the scene. Karsci was taken into a police car never getting to take anything with her.