signing (lauren)

"see you next year lauren!"

- 3rd person
these words. they kept repeating in the teenage girls head. she knew that she shouldn't feel the way she does but she does.

earlier in the day, it was time the student body would receive their yearbooks and roam the gym floor, signing eachothers books with little notes to remember them by. this time, she received quite a lot. some cute. some not so cute. the only one she remembered exactly was the one from her crush-which should be her girlfriend. but..something got into her. something about this boy. he was quite interesting.

actually. he shouldn't be the one she's dreaming to touch. nobody really likes him, which is sad because the few times they've talked, his voice made her so..frustrated. in a good way.
- 1st person
he used to be emo as hell with the dyed hair and the dark clothes and vans (which i didnt actually think was too bad?) but ofcourse people would criticize it. it made me mad.

anyway, we talked a few times. he was sweet! we talked about music and tv shows and all the good things.

he looked like he'd be the type to like screamo and scary shit but that wasn't the case. he liked kanye west and halsey (one of my favorites.) so we bonded over that.

we eventually swapped numbers and it was platonic! that was..until he accidentally sent me a picture of his dick. guess it was to his girlfriend but..i dont even regret saving it. it lowkey made me wet as fuck. didnt say anything about it though. but im pretty sure he could tell how turned on i was; i could barely type.

we didn't talk much after that which i very much wish we still did.

that all changed though when me and my girlfriend broke up though. turns out she figured her sexuality, which didn't include liking girls. oh well. i had one goal.

how could i get this boy?