Hey now, you're a memer

Dedicated to officialjesus_
I hate wattpad.
***
Pepe wrapped his slithery tongue around Peper's pinky finger and tried to savor the moment as long as possible. Peper didn't often let Pepe touch her delicate digits. He licked through all of her crevices, sliming all over Peper. He was soon greeted with the feeling of his denim jeans seemingly tightening around the unholy area. "Pepe, I can see your luscious pepenis pepoking out of those apple bottom jeans, jeans." She gave Pepe a light spank on his literal apple bottom. "Also, take off those hideous boots. Denim does not work well with fur or those delectable green feet. It's much better if you leave them out for me to see." Pepe grunted and slid off his furry joots. The older frog grinned at the sight of Pepe peeling off his greasy socks to reveal six sparkling damp toes. She wiggled down and carefully licked inbetween each wet piggy. Pepe shuddered at the feeling of his queen's slick tongue caressing the ball of his foot. Those wouldn't be the only balls being caressed if things went well. When Peper paused to take several deep breaths, Pepe slid off his apple bottom jeans, jeans. Peper had bought these denim handcuffs months ago. She was expecting them to be for Pepe's job as a police. Peper could not be more wrong. Pepe was the kinkiest memefucker but Peper didn't know that at the time of purchase.
Peper hooked the jandcuffs to the hook above Pepe's head. Pepe was standing on his tippy toes to avoid straining his stretchy limbs. Peper bent down to bind Pepe's dainty ankles together with jope, their specially made denim rope.

Once Pepe was successfully bound, Peper went over to turn on some music. Specially, Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor. Pepe frequently jerked off to Dahvie Vanity so this made his dick harder than a 4 inch rock.
Peper sauntered over to Pepe's quivering body and pressed her mouth sweetly onto all of his sweet spots. This quickly escalated when she started crying because of the beautiful voice of Jayy ringing in her ears. Either that or Peper's ears started bleeding. Pepe dangled helplessly from the ceiling. He watched Peper sob on the floor until he finally had enough of it and slow extended his foot to her. She took it and dried her tears. Pepe sighed in relief as she shakily unhooked him from his denim bindings. Peper fell back down and Pepe sat beside her. "Saem, , pepper.. I LovE jayey ven toOOOoo." croaked Pepe painfully. Peper felt a comforting paw rub circles on her back. Peper suddenly started spasming and died.

The end, bitches.