PROLOGUE:

• Dedicated kay Sarah Antonio

THE PRINCE OF THE  JERKS AND THE DESPICABLE PRINCESS(MIGGY SAN PABLO'S FAN FICT STORY)

Copyright2013JeyLodiEarR.

All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by JeyLodiEaRr. No part of these story, either text or image may be used for any purpose. Therefore, reproduction including but not limited to posting in other sites or under any other NAME, STORAGE in a retrieval system or Transmission, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical is strictly prohibited without prior written PERMISSION from the author.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE:

 I'm scared of being alone.. I'm afraid to be left out in this creepy world. But it doesn't mean that I'm not capable of hanging out with other people...  Infact everybody in my sorrounding EXCEPT in our own Home LOVES me without even knowing WHO is the genuine me.

 I'm afraid to show the REAL me.. maybe because they wouldn't accept me if they'll know the things that I'm trying to hide from them... I JUST WANT TO FEEL LOVED, CARED AND MOST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!!

HONESTLY....

MY LIFE IS TOO COMPLICATED... IT SUCKS TO BE IN THIS KIND OF  MISSERABLE LIFE... SPECIALLY TO BE INTO A VERY HORRIBLE FAMILY.

  I DONT WANT TO BE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION SO THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN DO IS TO COVER UP THIS DESPICABLE LIFE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------