+Relapse

College sucks. It really really fucking sucks. I haven't even started my classes and I can already confirm college is awful.

I miss Ryan more than anything in the world right now. I want to go home and kiss him and hug him and tell him that I'm never going to leave him again. But I can't. I have to stay here and let the memory of our last conversation roam around in my head.

After he found out that I was leaving, we were distant for a few weeks. It was just before graduation when we relapsed and finally talked again. We couldn't handle being apart from each other, which makes being across the country even harder.

"I don't know if we can drag ourselves on like this, Bren. Maybe we should take a break." I remember him saying with tears in his eyes. I didn't have tears at first, I wanted to punch him.

"Ryan, I will wait forever if I have to. We've been together for too long to just drop it over this. We can always call each other, I'll come home to visit any chance I can. Please." Just like that, I break. Every fiber of my being could not fathom being apart from this guy. How pathetic. I'm sure someone could take this as a romantic gesture. Someone who dreams to write dollar store Shakespeare could turn this into a symbol of our undeniable love for each other. But in my mind, I'm ashamed every time I look back at that moment. I can rewind to the way I collapse into Ryan's arms in the blink of an eye.

Oh well, Ryan goes on to tell me how he wants me to stay and how he wishes it didn't have to be this way. It doesn't have to be this way. I could drop out not and become a professional Dad, but Lord knows my parents would kill me.

-A/N: welcome to the sequel for training wheels! the povs will switch off. once the years of college start, half of the chapter will be ryans pov, then second half is brendons. I hope you guys enjoy this. unlike the first story, the next chapter will be posted after this gets a certain amount of reads! thank you guys for reading!