Part 1✈️

Mackenzie's POV
Today I finally get to go back home to Florida! I mean sure, I liked New York just fine, but my best friends Julian and Jovani are back in Florida! We have been friends ever since we were born and I can't wait to see them! I packed my bags and left for the airport. Before I knew it, it was time to board the plane. I got to my seat, put in my earbuds and fell asleep. It seems as I had just fallen asleep, but not soon after that, I heard the pilot say, "Everyone buckle up, we are landing in Florida shortly." When I got off the plane, I heard someone screaming my name.. It was Julian and Jovani.. I was looking forward to see both of them, but Julian, I have had a crush on him since we were five... "Hey you guys! I've missed you so much!" I screamed while giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Babe oh my gosh I've missed you so much!!" Julian said, I blushed of course. Jovani walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "you know you want some of that." and I slapped his arm, and told him to shut up.. "you know it's true Mackenzie but love you and I'm so glad you are back babe!!" Jovani said to me and I gave him a huge hug! Julian ran over and we all had a group hug, then we proceeded to fall on the floor and made a huge scene! I'm so happy to be back! I finally get to see the boys that I love so much! I've known them for so long and I just can't wait to make more memories with them!
_________
Hey you guys its me😂 I'll be writing 2 fanfics but this one won't be updated a lot🙄😂