Forever gone

Jack G's Pov: "see ya!" Jack J said to me. Now I have the house to myself. Just me, Madison, and Veronica who is dating J. Mads and I cuddle up watching the movie while Veronica made popcorn. Mads hated scary movies so I turned one on so she'd hug me when she got scared. Veronica came back with he popcorn and handed it to me and Madison giving me a wink, I smiled back at her and she sat down on the chair."Why a scary movie, Jack?!" Madison asked. "You know I don't like them!" I wanted to hold you when you got scared. Veronica looked over and glared. Madison playfully shoved me. After the movie Madison left leaving me and Veronica. I was sitting on the couch on Instagram looking a J's new post. Veronica came over and sat right next to me, her hand on my thigh. I looked over at her. "What?" She said smiling. I moved her hand off my thigh. "what are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." She said. She leaned in. I backed up a little but couldn't help myself but to kiss back. I took her up to my room and took my shirt off. Madison walked in. "Jack?!" She yelled. "What the fuck are doing!" Madison I, she cut me off "no Jack I don't want to hear it she said." She ran down stairs, I chased after her but it was too late she was gone. I kicked Veronica out of my house regretting what I just did.

Madison's Pov: I can't believe Jack cheated on me, I thought are relationship was going well. I pulled in my driveway and ran up stairs and locked myself in the bathroom and started to ball my eyes out. I looked at myself in the mirror thinking how's JJ going to react? Should I tell him? As all these thoughts were running in my mind I heard footsteps coming up the steps. I thought it was Jack coming to apologize but it wasn't, it was Veronica.What do you want? I ask. You already caused enough. Veronica didn't say anything she just walked toward's me and push me down in the bathtub. I tried to fight back but I couldn't, she was too strong. What are you doing? I asked. Veronica turned and gave me a dirty look. "I never liked you you always were stealing Jack G from me." Veronica said. But you have Jack J or had. What are you doing? I said again but in a much mor mean voice. "You'll see." She said.

Veronica's POV: I had a plan to get G all to myself, I was going to get rid of Madison. I went to Madison's house and walked up the steps. I could her her crying from the bathroom. I picked the lock to see her sitting on the floor crying. "What do you want?" You already cause enough." Madison said. I walked closer to her and push her in the tub. I was going to kill her and make it look like a suicide so when G finds her I'm the one to be there to comfort him. I grabbed a knife and got her wrist and started to cut. I cut deeper and deeper, Madison screamed so loud from the pain. Then I left her in the bathroom to bleed out. I called G and told him to come to Madison and that she committed suicide.

Jack G's POV: When Veronica told me what happened I hoped it wasn't true. I jumped in my car a drove as fast as I could to her house thinking this is all my flat, what have I done. I got to Madison's house and ran to the bathroom to see my girlfriend sitting in the tub dead. I fell on the floor and cried so hard I couldn't breathe. Why Madison, It's all my fault. Why did you take this out on yourself. Veronica walked up to me crying. "I went to her house to apologize and I found her dead it was too late I'm so sorry Jack. "Veronica said. I turn and look at Veronica THIS IS YOUR FAULT! If you didn't flirt with me this would have never happened. She walks towards me trying to comfort me, but I push her away. "What the hell Jack, I'm trying to comfort you and you avoid me." Veronica said. I didn't look up I just keep crying. "I did this for us." She said. What do you mean you did this?! "I..I.. I killed her so we can be together." What! Why would you do that to me?! "Because I love you." No you don't your just crazy and you know what I'm done, I can't live without Madison. I messed up, I know that and I wish I could fix what I did, But I can't because you killed her! "Baby I.." I cut her off no. I ran down stairs and grabbed a knife and cut deep probably deeper than Madison's. I fell to the floor not realizing that I hurt my family, my friends, Jack J, but most importantly MADISON.

(I hope you guys Liked my story. Btw I li e Jack and Madison together, they are my everything so it was hard to make them die but great things come to a end)