New Kid In Town

G'day ppl, Picture at the top is Jack:)
15 views,5 likes 'till next chapter
Enjoy:)

~~~
"Honey!Wake up before you're late for your first day as a senior!" Jack's mother called loudly from the kitchen downstairs.

Jack mumbled under his breath as he sloppily trudged from his large room into his personal bathroom. He only wore his blue pyjama pants as he lazily brushed his teeth and clumsily put on his glasses.

Jack had a few spots here and there but didn't everyone? He was mostly labeled a 'geek' or 'nerd' back in his previous school for his outstanding grades and anti social personality. Making friends just wasn't his thing anymore. As a child he had been over weight until age 13 when he finally decided to shed some pounds. Of course no one noticed. He was just that weird kid that did all his homework and ate soggy salad at the back of the cafeteria alone.

Jack walked back into his room and something glinted in his eye from the corner of the room on his desk as the sun rose higher into the cloudless sky. His locket... It had been given to him by his 'supposed lover' as a child. Her name was Courtney. She had accepted his strange personality and they were two peas in a pod as kids until she moved suddenly when they were 5. She had gotten him that locket as well as one for herself and promised they would meet again. Sadly they soon fell out of contact but still day in and day out they both wore the locket-not as a reminder but more as jewellery.
!¡!
"Have a nice day dear!" Jack's mother exclaimed as Jack ambled out the door wearing a dress shirt and some skinny black jeans. Apple in hand, he rushed off toward the bus stop with his over sized sachel dragging him down.

Courtney's POV
At approximately 7am I woke up feeling fresh and ready for a new day. I went for a quick shower before checking my phone notifications. I combed my strawberry blonde hair before straightening it out. I applied my usual makeup-making sure my eyeliner was flawless and lastly added a bit of colour to my lips. Hmmm, I had to look good for my first day as a senior. After literally tipping my wardrobe upside down, I finally decided on my acid wash shorts and short sleeved turtle neck. I'm sure my boyfriend Jamie would like my outfit. To be honest all my friends control my life. I never asked to be popular but my oldest sister Casey left her popularity to me. It didn't help that she slept with anything that had two legs or that my father was a well known CEO. I guess people just used me.

As I was leaving the house, I grabbed my car keys to my Audi R8 and placed my locket on. I can't even remember where I got it from. What a shame...

Jack's POV

When I arrived at school, everyone continuously drilled holes into me as I walked by. I mean, I guess it was quite strange to start a new school in your senior year but that didn't mean everyone had to stare at me.Did it?
"Hey you!" Someone yelled from behind me. As I turned around, eager to make at least one friend, a tall guy with sandy blonde hair and surrounded by many threw a spit ball at me. It totally caught me off guard as it hit my eye. Everyone in the hall went up in laughter as I looked down in embarrassment. I had already made a fool of myself. Quickly, I walked down the hallway and didn't turn back.

Eventually after several minutes I found the main office. An old lady wearing formal clothes addressed me by my last name as she escorted me to the gym office. She briefly about told me my lessons as I made a mental note: Double PE,Biology,Geography then lastly English. Decent day I guess. As I walked into the classroom, everyone's eyes became fixed on me.

"Good day there sunny! I'm Mr.Haigle. You're just in time for our first lesson. Unfortunate for you guys," he addressed the rest of the guys in the room,"We'll be doing cross country!"

All the students groaned and rolled their eyes. I stood there watching- cross country wasn't so bad.

After I got changed into a spare PE kit that was too baggy for me and made me look like a potato, I walked out into the open sunlight with the others. No one attempted to talk to me and vice versa. A couple of wolf whistles were made as the girls walked out of their changing rooms. I had to say, some of them were just gorgeous! No way I had a chance with any of them. Some male students went up to their girlfriends and gave them a quick peck as I silently watched. We were all made to run the 400m track 5 times without stopping.

Gasping for breath I finally finished coming in 6th position. Decent. That sandy blonde dude who spat the spit ball at me had come first which for some reason made me angry.

As we were walking back into the changing room, the blonde dude shoved past me and snickered with his friends. I looked down.
!¡!
Most of the day went by pretty quickly but lunch eventually came. I lined up to get a burger and some milkshake then walked to the back of the cafeteria which was already taken by the stupid blonde kid and his wannabes. I quickly turned away wanting to go find the library however he had already noticed me.
"If it isn't the new kid again!" His friends sniggered silently with their arms slung around various girls' shoulders. Most of the girls were under dressed which made me mentally cringe.
"Jamie that's enough. He's new,lay off for once." A gorgeous girl with strawberry blonde hair jumped to my defense. Wait... That voice was familiar. More sophisticated yet still the same. Courtney!

She looked up-her blue eyes gleaming. Recognisation clouded her eyes as she stood up suddenly.

"Jack?" She said emotionally.

~~~
DUN DUN DUUUUUN
Did you like it?
Comment vote share
Bye for now!