Chapter One

"It is no use fighting it anymore, you worthless child! If you think it is that easy to leave then go ahead get out of here, but know that I will make your life a living hell

"It is no use fighting it anymore, you worthless child! If you think it is that easy to leave then go ahead get out of here, but know that I will make your life a living hell. Some things you can't run away from in life.. trust me I know, destiny."

Sai

I wake up to a dark room with slivers of light begging to come with in the room. I open the blinds to appeal to them , only to the demise of my adjusting eyes. After stumbling about the room I grab a clean pair of clothes and head to the bathroom.

I begin to peel of the sweaty pajamas of my body, thanks again nightmares. I turn on my shower and step into the freezing cold water. As I begin to awaken I hear noises coming from outside. Startled but indifferent I continue the shower. 

*breathes, and a long exhale*

"another day" I mumble out loud.

- 30 minutes later -

"hey sai where the heck is your smile , you should try it some day . And maybe then you'd have a boyfriend." she giggles

"hello yuuki" i greet her as we step on to the train . She pouts at my boring response, how cute.

I admire yuuki because of her bravery, she expresses all of her emotions even if it gets her into trouble. How relaxing that must be. Meanwhile I am just a robot of a person.

"So sai did you finish the r-*gasps* .. um the um report due today" she says jumpily.

I turn to see a scruffy looking thug just  a little too close to her. I grab his wrist and pull it out from under her skirt. "Do you have anything to say scum " I coldly shout. 

Instead of responding he pushes me up against the train wall and begins to fondle my breasts. "Im not to good with words.. bitch". Struggling I glance to see his friend holding yuuki tightly, and several people nearby turning their cheeks. Humanity is disgusting. 

"once again you low lives prove my hatred for humanity to be correct " I spit out.

 "I wouldn't be talking sweetheart, look at the situation your in. Calling us brainless. HA!" he bites my neck without sympathy. He slides his hand up to my panties. His other hand opening up my shirt. 

I let out an involuntary gasp. He smirks, that is it!

"All passengers the next stop will be arriving soon, please be ready"

He leans forward to kiss me and i do too. "OUCH YOU BIIITTTCCCHHH" he grasps his head in pain.

"sorry we have no time to waste, it is the first day of high school you know." I knee him and his member. 

"UFFFFF" he shouts

Grabbing  his collar I throw him over to a nearby pole and slam his head on it. He begins to bleed, good. I lift my leg and bring it down on his face. 

"Here have a taste " 

I look around at astonished faces, including yuuki's. Using this opportunity I grab her hands as the train door slides open and run as fast as I can. 

"w-wait sai!!!" I grin . "Don't look back okay yuuki?"

END OF CHAPTER 1 (:

Sorry for the shortness, but this is just  feeler. I have never really written a story before so bare with me. This chapter is quite vague because I have no plot line, I was just trying to show off how I wanted the main character to come off. It may go many different ways, but I think i am going to make it a psychological story .  Anyways if someone read this, thanks! :D

Always grateful, Alex :3