I Am A Turtle

CHAPTER 1

Nice afternoon in Seattle when...........

Michael was rushing to go inside his grandma Avery's house. Michael had another rough day and his only hope to stay safe is always with his grandmother. He barely goes home iwith his sister, because their parents are not in America now because they're working in Italy.

Even though Michael spends his time with his grandmother, she's not as bad as it sounds. Michael spends every night, the night of his life, because the next day he feels like hell because of the people that surrounds him at school. Why can't ask help his sister Felix? Well because she barely cares.

Sometimes he thinks his sister is a little bit bitchy, such a big word from a twelve-year old. He barely spends time with her, not because she's a bitch inside Michael's head ysometimes, but because she spends her time with her new boyfriend, Tom. They met at a coffee shop last two months ago, how predictable. Michael knows that Tom and his sister Felix won't last long, because the guy's three years older than her and his sister just entered college this year. Michael knows that he's judging

but, a guy like Tom, he looks like a Lady's Man, the guy even looks like he cheats all the time. "They won't last long!", if my sister would hear me saying this, she'll kill me.

Michael wasn't going to spend his weekend sleeping in his grandma's house for now. Michael was walking straight to his house, where he really lives, good thing Benji wasn't there to insult or push Michael everytime he sees him. Speaking of Tom just awhile ago , Tom just arrived. "Hey babe!", her sister shouted, Michael rolled his eyes while saying "Oh my Gosh!". Tom approached Michael with a big hug, squeezing his face and messsing up his brown curly hair. Michael got irritated, "why?!", Michael questioned loudly, "Michael! be nice", Felix said softly< "Whatever", Michael murmured. "Ok, we need some privacy!", Felix said quickly , "The living room is yours, for just this evening", Michael said pretending to be polite in front of Tom . "Thank you", Felix said excitingly. Michael was going up to his room when suddenly Tom winked at him, he felt weird about, leaving a question mark in his mind.