Dead or Alive?

My name is Mary Crimson. I wish that i could have my parents here beside me right now. I wish i could hug them tightly.

**FLASHBACK**

I was home alone when i felt my stomache rumble. I planned on getting some 'Mcdo' and order my favorite - cheeseburger and some fries.

I put on a cute outfit and grabbed my keys.

I drove to the nearest 'Mcdo' in our place which were two blocks away. I went to the 'drive through section' and got my order.

I ate it while going back home when I heard some shouting "aaaaaarrgggh! help me!!" I saw a little girl running away from something. I didn't get a clear look on what or who was she running away from.

I got out of my car. "little girl!"

I couldn't see her anywhere. I looked near the woods.

I think i saw her hide under a tree. I walked closer. "Don't" She said whispering. "I want to help you. What's wrong?" I said in a low calm voice. "I really don't know. I want my mommy!" She said as a tear went down to her cheek.

I heard noises i couldn't understand. "They're coming" she said nervously. "What? W-who's coming?"

"T-the z-zo-zombies" the little girl said

"Zombies?! haha nice joke!" I didn't know if she was lying or what but with the look on her face she looked serious.

I saw a man just near us. My vision got blurry so I couldn't really see him.

I put on my glasses and said

"Excuse me!" as i got closer. 'He looked really messed up!' I said to myself.

He held me tightly as if he didn't know what he was doing. "Get off of me!" I said as i kicked and tried to punch him. He tried to eat me but good thing i got off before he could get his mouth on my arm.

I ran to my car with the girl beside me. I quickly opened the car door and slammed it shut.

I tried to start it but it didn't seem to be working properly. I tried it a couple times but still didn't work.

I got more nervous when I saw them get near us. They were a lot. At last, it started.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

"What's your name?" I said to the little girl.

"Elliot, but you can call me Elli"

"I'm Mary. Where are your parents?"

"They were in a business trip to Boston but since then I've never heard from them. Usually my aunt takes care of me when my parents are out. She went to a store near our place. I waited for about an hour already. I felt so hungry so I went out to look for her. And that's when you found me. I was running away from a man. He looked like a z-zombie."

We drove and drove until we found a Motel. We decided to stay in it since it's already dark.

We went inside and- "Aaaaaaarrggghhh!!!!"

--------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my first book so I hope you like it and have fun and pls follow me!:)

I'm so sorry if it's short.

Pls wait for the update i don't know when i can get back to finishing this book so stay tuned!

Vote, Comment and Follow!:)

THX!:)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I needed to focus on my exams so ya. The last day for the exam is on monday so pls wish me luck! Thx:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went inside and- "aaaaaaaarrgghh!!" Elli said surprising me

"What?!"

"Oh! It was just a bug. Woah!"

"You scared me!"

We found a room that's fit for us. I tried to open the faucet but no water came out.

I saw Elli lying in the bed. She was in a fetus position. She looked so peaceful right then.

I sat in the couch. It wasn't that comfortable but i can't do anything about it so i just sat.

I kept myself awake for the night but i closed my eyes and slept.

**

'Bang, bang!' I heard gunshots outside but i didn't care. 'bang, bang!' I heard it again so this time i sat up straight in the couch. I stood up and look in the window.

I saw two men and a lady. The men were armed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, i suck! sorry i need to study so v, c and f! thx:)

-Wendy needs to study😘